What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sir-dabs Rookie Grow (2013)

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
IMAG1602_zpsafd8f959.jpg

IMAG1604_zps70e61c26.jpg

IMAG1605_zps4e73c0a0.jpg

IMAG1629_zps572c39b6.jpg

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Neville freshly trimmed
IMAG1755_zps5da45579.jpg

[Snow Goddess #2/B] freshly trimmed
IMAG1658_zpsb2532133.jpg

Snow Goddess #3 freshly trimmed
IMAG1654_zpsf99411e5.jpg

H
Thanks For viewing ICMAG!!

Happy Growing!

ElRubio

Veteran
+1

After watchin your concentrates pics i couldn´t wait to peek your growroom and strains... The await has worth it however!!
That Nevil cross looks spectacular, just as the SG...what its the make up behind that name if u dont mind?

Thanks for showing Sir.

Big ups and best luck!

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Thank you guys very much for the kind words.

@ElRubio..
The Snow Goddess name is sourced from the Strain Snow Cap which we then crossed with a Kush that I can't quite recall...

I have the lab results, I'll find em and post them up soon!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Here are the lab results from two Snow Goddess phenos.
These results are actually taken from the Mother of my plants.

I.e. Cuts were taken from the plant that was tested, so my results are slightly different imo.

Snow Goddess #2

2699132d1371233844-hash-bags-image_zpsb6b97f95.jpg

I think my THC was pretty much the same, Total active maybe a touch better because I let her grow a full 70 days in flower, where she picked up lots of extra weight.

Snow Goddess #3 Check out the CBD levels and mine was much much more purple,
303 states that with this strain, the more purple, the higher the CBD.

2699133d1371233844-hash-bags-image_zpsed4eb926.jpg

Perfect strain for pain and not getting you too high to function

Almost nailed 1:1 ratio CBD: THC
Again, thanks for checking out the grow.

I should have the grow room back up and running within the next couple of weeks .

Last edited:

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
*note, I still have 95% of the entire plant of the Snow Goddess 3 pheno, approximately 8 oz...

All of which I'm turning into hash, While plant extraction, Water hash!!
With a prefect CBD: THC balance, super stoked.

Been curing since Early November

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
How do you run entire plants when your running bubble? Do you break the buds down significantly, or just get them off the stems basically?

I tried running some fresh froze (never again) with some whole bud and had horrible results. After 3 washes I gave up, and when I examined the material the buds didnt get stripped past their outsides, lots of trichomes still on the insides.

I guess I'll just dry and cure it all. I ran some cured stuff (3 months) a month ago and had great results. The buds kinda broke up, but there wasn't a ton of contaminant either.

Gotta go look up that frency Cannoli style you speak of!

*edit*nvm, remember you already sent me a PM with good info

Last edited: