What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plants go into Shock from Greenhouse move to Indoor?

So ive just moved a bunch of plants from a greenhouse environment into an HPS room and about 20% of them all started to look quite bad after the first few days. I know the light in the greenhouse was very soft and not super intense and the lights in the rooms I moved them into were all Gavitas Dual Ended HPS at about 4ft off the canopy.

Those plants that look not well all have very droopy leaves kinda like when your plants tend to look over watered or like they are starting to need a drink. They are not locked out and are in pure Coco.

Thoughts?

I raised the lights a bit more over them and turned the gavitas from 1000w to 600w. They are 48" off the canopy.

Ec is 1.2 @ 6.0, runoff is 1.3 @ 6.1
rh: 56%
temp: 78

No clue if any of these links work
zLmSrWw.jpg

zLmSrWw.jpg

pic
http://i.imgur.com/zLmSrWw.jpg?2