What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

colliemanns 20,000 watt hydro cookie,animal cookie and sfv journal

ThaCollieMann

This is gonna be my thread documenting my current grow containing cookies (forum) animal cookies and sfv og I n a full hydro application

FLAgreenthumb

Looks promising bro!! I like the idea of filling the whole tray with medium instead of using smaller individual containers.. pleeenty of rooooom for those roots :)

W

willyweed

looking great :) ,i have a couple of these growing at the mo under my tiny 600 watt ,so gonna tag along for the ride ! all the best willyweed

ThaCollieMann

Thanks for all the love fellas...I'll be sure too keep it as updated as possible ...new pics and fresh updates lol but for sure thanks for the love and support

FLAgreenthumb

are you using rockwool cubes?
I have used soiless mixes the last 8 or 10 years.. I did run a small 4x4 table back in 01 for a few runs but I gave it to a friend as part of a trade... and yeah I used cubes back then.. that was the thing then..
but I am building a RDWC system as we speak :)
sometimes I look at stuff and I just know its gonna work... or not lol
When I saw your tables it just made perfect sense.... cant wait to see the vigor and health of the plants in this grow... your gonna kill it bro!! Is this your first time filling the table like that?

ThaCollieMann

I have used soiless mixes the last 8 or 10 years.. I did run a small 4x4 table back in 01 for a few runs but I gave it to a friend as part of a trade... and yeah I used cubes back then.. that was the thing then..
but I am building a RDWC system as we speak :)
sometimes I look at stuff and I just know its gonna work... or not lol
When I saw your tables it just made perfect sense.... cant wait to see the vigor and health of the plants in this grow... your gonna kill it bro!! Is this your first time filling the table like that?
I have stacked tables like this in the past but not at this particular location or to this scale...I love the ability to control the rhizosphere and individually tune each plant per rez instead of individual bucket of soil...definately makes things much more rewarding or consequential if not right...thanks for the love and any ideas would greatly appreciated... Not like I'm Mr myagi of growing ...this week I'm building pvx trellises for the trays ...og is a bitch without the right support

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Have you flowered out the Animal Cookies you're tending to?

I haven't flowered mine out yet but I'm very impressed with it so far. Vigorous growth and a more sturdy structure than the forum cut.

ThaCollieMann

Have you flowered out the Animal Cookies you're tending to?

I haven't flowered mine out yet but I'm very impressed with it so far. Vigorous growth and a more sturdy structure than the forum cut.
no this is my first round with this particular cut....from what i hear its extremely easier to get to yield than the forum....much more typical of the og ...but has the cookie look and flavor influence

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
no this is my first round with this particular cut....from what i hear its extremely easier to get to yield than the forum....much more typical of the og ...but has the cookie look and flavor influence

That's the same report I got. I just haven't tended it myself , now I have a bunch in veg and I'm impressed so far. I can see the grow report I got being true