What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2'x2' tent

R

rbt

day 15

day 15

15 days into flower nuit's seem to climb about 4% daily, as well as the PH need to adjust in the morning 10 gal 1ml PH down.

Last edited:
R

rbt

LED.

LED.

hey how r u liking the LED light? cuz I was gunna get me one and wanted to see what other people thought of them.

There seem to be a lot of firsts for me here first grow tent, inside, LED, reservoir, timers, So reading through all the stuff for first timers I will let someone with your expertize evaluate. Let me know.
4th week flower found 3 males. rearranged the rest and added clay pebbles, still trimming fan leaves and with the slain males have 123 grams of fan/leaves I have a use.
I won a CO2 bag at a Hydro shop Grand Opening never heard of them so will let you know how it works out I have not found a Cubic square foot req. here the table is flooded with the pebbles.

I had the light to close to begin with wrong PH get a meter if you plan on Hydro not the bottle. get a good EC/PMM meter.

but they look like solid under canopy growth and I hope to scrog now after I sexed.

Last edited:
R

rbt

So how did your harvest go RBT?

Cheers :)
BeL
Not well for a first time I guess it was ok. My initial set up needed a lot of tweeking. Since I have changed to a Coco/Soil medium and a drip emitter system home built. I just harvested tonight my second grow 2 Blue Moonshine. I have discovered if you are doing micro grows inside it is all about genetics. Grow times keeping a perpetual harvest will defiantly take some time. Between the 2 I hope to get 3+ oz's and will be taking 2 chocolopes in about 3-4 weeks. Wont get much out of those maybe 1+ oz's, Have some blue lemon Thai and white widow in veg will be flowering soon 1 week maybe. I will say I have tried MBferts Whey and Hormone boost, I am very pleased as a newbie I guess I am getting 2/3 ounces every two months in 6 months of experience. Since using the whey I think my bud size increased about 20% and denser. That's my opinion thanks for asking.

How are your temps? I see in the first post you mentioned they were getting near 90degrees?

I find that anything over 80/85 degrees will negatively impact your harvest.

Looks good man, keep it up!