What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snype’s Various Guides For New Growers!

Snype

Veteran

I see that you are running RDWC but I need to know more about some information. Here are some questions I need you to answer to help you:

1. What do the roots look like (white, slime, brown, etc)?

2. What is the EC of your solution? (If you are using TDS or PPM, make sure you know if it is actually TDS or PPM. EC is the best measurement of nutrient strenth)

3. How many Gallons of solution is in your system?

4. What is the size of your water pump?

5. What is the size of your air pump? (also include make and model)

6. Are you running CO2 and what PPM are you running?

7. If you are running CO2, is your air pump in the same room?

I will probably have more questions.

roots are white
650 ppm
80 gallons in one 60 in the other
both pumps danner 700
3 Hydrofarm AAPA110L
yes co2 1100
yes air pumps in same room

Snype

Veteran
roots are white
650 ppm
80 gallons in one 60 in the other
both pumps danner 700
3 Hydrofarm AAPA110L
yes co2 1100
yes air pumps in same room

The information looks good except I keep the air pumps in a different room because CO2 is heavier than air. There were a few times that I ran the air pump in the same room with CO2 but I was at 600 PPM and not as high as you are. The more information that I have, the more I can look for problems. I can only work with what you give me.

im gonna move the air pumps into a different room see if that helps i know that it always turns out the same regardless if i run house and garden or gh and no matter what strain is in there and the air pumps have always been in there just never thought they needed to be in another room

thanks sir i do greatly appreciated the help and input you are definitely the muhammad ali of marijuana

Snype

Veteran
I did some organizing to the first post and I also added some other threads. More information to come! Happy growing! :)

Snype

Veteran
Bump for my new grower peeps! Please continue to bump this thread to keep it on the front page. Happy growing!:tiphat:

Snype

Veteran
Within the next few months I'll be linking up all my threads and tutorials with Youtube videos. I'll also be reworking some of the threads and adding more information to help you guys out. If there is a tutorial or information that you are looking for, please feel free to ask and I'll see if I can put something together for you. Stay tuned and have a great 420!

NYUrbanFarmer that's great to make an award for Synpe in all that he has done and doing for the new growers. I'm checking his work almost daily to help myself with growing. All the pro growers, take notice and help the beginners.

fatsack79

Thanks for taking the time to do this Snype... Most good "pro" growers wont even take the time to answer a question or except a compliment from a new to the site "noob" ... I hope they don't walk outta their lil sweet ass indoor set up while its raining, they might drown... Its kinda like people who just so happen to run into a lot of $$$ for whatever reason, dont know how to handle it and act stuck up and their all the sudden better then everyone else... But ppl who earn it the hard way and have learned to appreciate a dollar and the value of it, seem down to earth and have a better personality and attitude... What ur doing with this thread is extremely helpful and I appreciate it... Thanks for being a cool cat brother... :tiphat: F.S

greenhaireskimo

snype i'vs looked at your info but im still a little lost i have c-99 flowering and has been for about three weeks now but now buds are forming. I have white hairs forming at the ends of branches. i have been told that most buds start forming after two week but as i've said i've got white hairs one set of white hairs have turned red ..... p.s. idk if its a male or female