What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why has bud candy increased in price so much

Coconutz

Veteran
Because people who think their plants need that shit are willing to pay a lot for sugar water?

StoneyK

Veteran
They combined wet Betty and the bud candy... that would be my guess. But I haven't seen a jump where I'm at.
An you don't feed your plant the candy it's for your root zone. I prefer a good tea but it does work.

But Canna doesn't have a sugar water to sell :biggrin:

TRUE, i just wanted to say that just because this is an AN thread lol

and i dont even use either, im 100% natural soil grower.

Canna is great, my buddy uses it, id suggest it to anyone that
is STARTING OUT growing anything, then to progress to the 100% natural style with cycling nutrients via the bugs and microbes.

All of canna's stuff BTW can be home brewed if one has the Composting and Fermenting knowledge, its rather simple really...

Dkgrower

Veteran
I don't know what is in the bud candy sold in your stores but in mine its just label as Mg supplement with a 7% content, no sugars.. its clear

Shit is stupid but such is all advanced products