What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pro Grow 260 LED/Blue Dream/Organic Soil

skigoggles

Sup tokers this is my first grow and I'm super stoked and taking everything in very slowly hoping to perfect the craft of well grown organic meds...eventually in a self sustaining system w/ solar panels etc.

Presently I have:
9x Blue Dream Clones
Pro Grow 260
4x4x7' Mylar Tent
1 Oscillating Fan
FFOF Soil
FF Big Bloom,Grow Big, Tiger Bloom

I'm a little late posting and have 4 plants that are 26 days old and 5 plants that are 13 days old due to some of my original batch dying in the transplanting process.

Here is a pic of my garden:

And here is my most primo specimen after some nice topping/fimming:

Here is my A1 after initial pruning:

A close up of a FIMMed section on A1:

I will probably update every few days and would greatly appreciate any user feedback! Have a heady day:moon:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a Pro Grow 260 too that I use as supplemental lighting.

Look forward to seeing how you do. Good luck! :yes:

skigoggles

Thanks Highlighter! I take it it is having a wonderful effect on your garden because so far its doing a great job holding its own in my tent. My aim was to enter this with minimal overhead so decided to jump in with the light standalone, under the radar of my landlord :peek:

skigoggles

Minor lst and fimming

Minor lst and fimming

I noticed today that some lower branches were being blocked so I used some kabob sticks and zip ties to train them.
picture.php
picture.php

I also decided to top two of the three main shoots on my biggest plant
picture.php

While I was in there....
picture.php

skigoggles

Day 29 (16)

Day 29 (16)

Watered the big ones today and re hung the light properly. Also added a cfl bulb and re-arranged plants. Side note, the sticky yellow fly traps work really well.
picture.php

Very nice setup there Ski. I like the cleanliness and care you seem to put in by your pics. :) Healthy looking plants

Well done, I look forward to seeing how this grow goes

They seem to be very happy under that blue/white spectrum

I was eyeballing the "blue"- diamond- veg light and seeing your plants respond to this will be a nice gauge for the spectrum

LED's are obviously the ONLY option that growers have to go solar, or pieces of solar support, and it is a fantastic idea to pursue. Just lots of up front costs, like LED's themselves

Last edited:

skigoggles

Beginning of 12/12

Beginning of 12/12

Hey all, plants are vibing and all is well in the garden. For time purposes I flipped the lights to 12/12 4 days ago. Also administered feeding with all three nutrients (BBxGBxTB) 1/2 dose, for first time. Plants are 37 (24) days old.

Also popped a Jupiter OG seed, prayin for a mama. Going to set up veg chamber for potential mothers in the next few days. Until then I have it in a cubby when the tents off.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Nice grow bro, plants look happy. I'm runnin blue dream as well, hope ya dont mind that i pull up a chair.

:tiphat:

Gelado`

Veteran
I grow in organic coco/peat with a 280W LED panel + another 55W of supplemental LED--looking forward to watching your girls perform. :)