What's new

If you're looking to try some awesome strains....

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try any of the Sweet Seeds autos. My favorite was dark devil and the Sweet Afghani. These were some of the best auto genetics I've worked with right behind SGS products. Don't waste your money on any Joint doctor garbage(Low ryder seeds). They were a shit product. They were 4 different phenos in the four female seeds I had and one of them phenos didn't produce buds. Absolute garbage.

agito

To be honest this just looks inflammatory I have done 2-3 JD strains but the chronic ryder was Nice and I did ogre regs through the SGS label who JD the fem version another quality plant. My ER did not fair well could have been grower error.

I have done 20+ auto variety's and yeah sure theres some pap out there but to say that sounds wrong.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried all of JD's recent strains. All of them were bad to average at best. Chronic ryder and diesel ryder being the worst with terrible germination and all kinds of phenotypes. If people are selling f1's as a stable strain I think people should know about. You can think I'm being inflammatory and keep buying his strains. Have fun wasting your money.

agito

I have grown 20+ auto strains. I pulled 3oz of a stunted ogre in organics im not complaining. 2.5 from the CR 2 pheno types both about the same yield .

Sweet seeds are on the hit list such as the CC and big devil XL its strange that your results dont actually mirror allot of growers.

For the record i did g13 diesel massive yield smoke was not great (dialed in id probs could get 3.5-4oz)

Ive just ordered staryder automazar and auto extreme buty i wouldn't vouch an entire company on a small selection of there strains. as for waste of money my jars were full bro no waste here lol

Germination issues are normally from storage and not breeder related on the most part but ive not had an issue. Lets hope you did not get the copys floating about and bashing a company off the back of it....

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Germination issues are normally from storage and not breeder related on the most part but ive not had an issue. Lets hope you did not get the copys floating about and bashing a company off the back of it....

The fact that you think this proves what I suspected of you. You are a complete idiot.......and

If you liked ogre that says all I need to know. Good yield does not equal good bud.

agito

Yo dude just roll a fat one and chill I surf these forum daily for info for my breeding projects . Like I said Autos alone ive done 20+ strains have some mutual grower respect.

Id like to see some of you failures and pictures vs throwing wild insults which really proves nothing. Id also like to see the the pics of your successful plants also

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't smoke weed and I don't need to post pictures you can look at my pictures for yourself. There is 9 years worth of growing pictures in my old gallery.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forgot to add. I'm not on here to brag about my growing skills. I'm here to share information and also learn new things. You can never stop learning when it comes to growing weed. You can take what I posted as fact but all it is, is one person's experience. I probably was a little too harsh on my above statements but some of the strains listed left a really sour taste in my mouth. Someone paying 7£ per seed shouldn't end up with a plant full of sugar leaves and no smokeable bud or no plant at all because the sprout turned yellow and died.....weak seeds.

agito

I'm here to learn also i just opted out due to the way the thread was going i wished i had my ogre plant pics to share. I had an awful time with some earlier plants turns out my soft water needed a little dolomite lime and boom all auto's tripled in size

and i do agree the ogre could be more frosty in general im assuming it being a sat dom seems to have very small crystals and Durban was never noted really for its crystal production but should for me be a nice base to breed from.

wiklund

Try any of the Sweet Seeds autos. My favorite was dark devil and the Sweet Afghani. These were some of the best auto genetics I've worked with right behind SGS products. Don't waste your money on any Joint doctor garbage(Low ryder seeds). They were a shit product. They were 4 different phenos in the four female seeds I had and one of them phenos didn't produce buds. Absolute garbage.

I totally agree. I have tried 4-6 different autos every year the last 6 summers. That is +30 strains, and all of them have been totally crap, except the one from sweet seeds, and the semi auto named Bonkers from an other seedbank.

S

Spider Crab

Secret Garden Seeds White Citrus and Pink Salad are excellent, especially the Pink Salad for me.

I made myself a lot of Pink Salad ix's and they are excellent aswell. :)

They are short plants (30-50cm) but are mostly pink or purple, high calyx/ leaf ratio, nice smell and very frosty.

wiklund

any personnel favs on yield or potency?

Last year Black Cream was Nr 1 for me. Great yield, great taste and great high. We named it carrabis becouse it tasted like carrots when smoked in a vaporizer :)
I also did all other 3G autos from sweet seeds. They all where good, but the Black Cream was number one.
This year i will go with Devil Cream, Bloody skunk, Ice cool auto and Sweet Trainwreck auto :)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Seeds have some great strains. I lean towards the Big Devil XL but have also grown Fast Bud, Snow Fruit and Speed Devil. What some may consider low yield, mediocre highs, others find auto flowering to suit their needs (clandestined, quick succession) and soaring highs.

I've grown the other strains mentioned....most were quite impressive, and only 'duds' were two I can think of....several years ago, in growing.

That's the beauty of vast strain offerings.....a veritable taste fest! ;o)

N

new3

secret garbage seeds lies about their breeding practices dutchbreed ftw