What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Yeah.... I know right..... You ever have a chick smoke ya under the table?

Not aimed at me, but I can unconditionally and truthfully say that no one has smoked me under the table in over 20 years. Man or woman - young or old. I put a 23 year old away with ease a couple of months ago & he worked at a dispensary.

There are no losers when massive amount of weed are smoked - my advantage is that I have smoked a ton of weed in my life & can ride the stone like Slim Pickens rode that nuke in Dr. Strangelove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6WD7B_I_9c

God, I love weed.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Not aimed at me, but I can unconditionally and truthfully say that no one has smoked me under the table in over 20 years. Man or woman - young or old. I put a 23 year old away with ease a couple of months ago & he worked at a dispensary.

There are no losers when massive amount of weed are smoked - my advantage is that I have smoked a ton of weed in my life & can ride the stone like Slim Pickens rode that nuke in Dr. Strangelove.

God, I love weed.

Good Stuff...Dr. Strangelove goes back a ways.... and i agree 100%..Young people are funny.... all badasses till the GREEN DROPS..... still it would be fun to see... Oh how i love my so called Enail.... Its just WOW...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran

Yep, Everytime I smoke with my wife. I can smoke with anyone, but when everyone is all set and ripped real good, there she is packing another one lol.

I just make sure she doesn't run out.

~star~crash~

God, I love weed.

Good Stuff...Dr. Strangelove goes back a ways.... and i agree 100%..Young people are funny.... all badasses till the GREEN DROPS..... still it would be fun to see... Oh how i love my so called Enail.... Its just WOW...

Yep, Everytime I smoke with my wife. I can smoke with anyone, but when everyone is all set and ripped real good, there she is packing another one lol.

I just make sure she doesn't run out.

i pride myself on the massive clouds of vapor that i emit when i exhale a DAB ... ok it's no joke ...i'll put down King Kong dab for dab

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Speaking of smoking a lot....I have a very wide range of clients. From old to young, male female, yada yada... I noticed some ppl could smoke a lot while others, smoking the same strain, would be blitz! And I couldn’t see a common denominator. So I casually started asking nosey questions. The main factor I found was prescription medicine.

Ppl that are taking prescription medicine can smoke like a chimney. Everything from pain meds to mood meds...all had a crazy high tolerance. Ppl that did not take any prescription meds got higher more easily and stayed higher longer.

TheBlaze

Speaking of smoking a lot....I have a very wide range of clients. From old to young, male female, yada yada... I noticed some ppl could smoke a lot while others, smoking the same strain, would be blitz! And I couldn’t see a common denominator. So I casually started asking nosey questions. The main factor I found was prescription medicine.

Ppl that are taking prescription medicine can smoke like a chimney. Everything from pain meds to mood meds...all had a crazy high tolerance. Ppl that did not take any prescription meds got higher more easily and stayed higher longer.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Zapadra

Definitely! I gree. My evil pharmas definitely interfere with many substances. Makes a lot of sense.

~star~crash~

That actually makes a lot of sense.

i can tell you guy's for a fact there is no common denominators when it comes to how peeps can take it ... i've seen with my own eyes last fall at the harvest festival when i was handing out dabs ... sometimes the mouse slays the lion

~star~crash~

This is Mendo Breath

This is Mendo Breath

and she's showing absolutely no sign of slowing down ...here is an example of a plant that will get as big as you want very quickly
picture.php

TheBlaze

Yeah, my tolerance is super low. Hasn't really changed in 6 years of daily smoking. I'm OCD about my routine though. So I usually only ever smoke from about 20h30 onwards. Usually only equates to a few bong rips an evening.

mushroombrew

Veteran
I rarely smoke flower anymore. I make bubble hash mostly.

I smoke a joint to test flower. But that's it.

But what you were saying about prescription drug users being more tolerant makes sense.

You can get mentally tolerant to drugs in general. So for you to feel "f'd up" you would need to smoke a buttload of weed.

~star~crash~

Is that normal, or are you also a freak? :biggrin:

Nooit bruv! I'm too scared. Zapadra is always trying to twist my arm though.

i guess i'm a freak ... but not in my own eyes!

Me too, dude. The Man in Black is definition of "COOL".

I just love the look on his face - methinks there's waaaay more than weed happening there.

oh there most definatly was ... he loved to drink and pop pills and who knows what else??

I rarely smoke flower anymore. I make bubble hash mostly.

I smoke a joint to test flower. But that's it.

But what you were saying about prescription drug users being more tolerant makes sense.

You can get mentally tolerant to drugs in general. So for you to feel "f'd up" you would need to smoke a buttload of weed.

bubble hash is great i have not had it in awhile ...i find butane extractions to be the ultimate in experience...the only thing i really want to try is fresh pressed rosin made from bubble hash, or dry sift, or whatever ... pressed trichomes into oil ...that's what i want to try

Status
Not open for further replies.