What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[Freak or stress?] Strange leaves, never seen before

Hello, this amnesia xxl auto is 2 weeks old.
The first week indoor it was ok, then i moved it outdoors on a terrace and it produced this set of strange leaves, with unu sual shape and color. What do you think? Could it be temperature stress? The temperatures by night on the terrace were around +10 C, not too cold but not even warm.

I moved it outdoors together with another auto, different strain, and the other plant is growing perfectly.
This amnesia is half in size, less green and isn't growing.
I checked some guides, but didnt find something similar.
what do you guys think?

(i didnt fertilize it yet, it's in 70% light mix and 30% perlite+coco)

thanks or the suggestions, guys.
i bought the seed few months ago and i stored it in its sealed container in the fridge.
took it out of the fridge for a couple of days to let it go back to a normal temperature, then i germinated it in a plastic box, temperature oscillating between 18 and 28 C, humidity between 70 and 90%.

it seemed everything was going ok, but now it stopped growing, apparently without a reason. the other plant (critical auto) has been treated in the same way and it's growing perfectly.
i checked carefully and i dont see any insects on the amnesia, there was just a spider on the critical, but i let it stay... it will probably eat other insects :)

Latest posts

Latest posts