What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing Darkhearts Grape Ape and Lemon Banana Sherbet

Big Medicine

I'm getting super excited about these new clones I picked up in Michigan, USA. They came from a dispensary and I was told they are from Darkheart.

The came in 2" Rockwool blocks, and could really see the apical dominance in their structure, with very little vegetation. I transplanted them directly into 3 gallon grow bags with a freshly cooked batch of my organic water only soil.

My mix is EWC, Compost, Composted Cow Manure, CS Peat, Perlite, amended with Glacial Rock Dust, Oyster Shell Flower, and my "High 5" amendment mix. The "High 5" mix is a blend of Shrimp Shell, Neem Seed Meal, Kelp, Alfalfa, and Fish Meal! I used to use tons of different amendments but sometimes simplicity really shines, and this is one of the cases without a doubt!

They are currently vegging under a 4 ft 4 bulb t5 fixture, with one of the bulbs being a blue power veg by Hortlilux. I think it might have a small influence on their structure.

And let me tell you, they are some happy ladies!!!

Here is the Grape Ape...
picture.php

And here is the Lemon Banana Sherbet...
picture.php

More to come!

BM
:ying:

Big Medicine

Update!

Update!

Hello world!

Very excited to announce that these very same cuttings made it to my outdoor grow!

I had some issues with them after posting pics which pushed back flowering these lady's. They recovered and are thriving in the full sun.

Will post pics soon!!!

BM
:ying: