What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Powerhouse's.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
So I might have gotten the last two mixed up but I think this is the Malawi x Old Timer's Haze I'm pretty sure, also 12 days off 12/12.

deepwaterdude

Those are a couple of really sweet, healthy girls. I especially like the Zam x OT with its very thai, alligator leaves. That is a sexy plant;) I'm hoping to get a more thai expression with my next Zam fem, though still be happy with a new killer malawi dom. Gonna be big at harvest!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Bobbo, plants look absolutely p-e-r-f-e-c-t my friend! Great health, great structure, and great job training them. You're going to have some KILLER smoke. Thanks for the update!

J

jaded1

Lovely looking girls Bobbo,looks like your gonna have a hazey autumn between these and the Ojd testers!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Sorry guys but I had to dispose of the last two, they developed powdery mildew!, they were at 20 days here!