What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Robot's room upgrade

RockinRobot

Just finished a double harvest. One bay of Amnesia X Triangle Trip and one of Super Silver Haze. Both shown hanging.

Final tally on the Amnesia X Triangle Trip, a new personal best with this strain, 22.6 zips dry (640g) under a 600w HPS. Finally broke the elusive 1g/watt barrier.

The SSH is still drying as it was cut 2 days later. Will give a tally on it when done.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dabtime

That elusive 1g/watt barrier is not so elusive to you anymore �� it looks outstanding, can't wait to see the SSH.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Just finished a double harvest. One bay of Amnesia X Triangle Trip and one of Super Silver Haze. Both shown hanging.

Final tally on the Amnesia X Triangle Trip, a new personal best with this strain, 22.6 zips dry (640g) under a 600w HPS. Finally broke the elusive 1g/watt barrier.

The SSH is still drying as it was cut 2 days later. Will give a tally on it when done.

View Image

:tiphat:View Image

View Image

Nice Harvest.:tiphat:

RockinRobot

Been a while since I posted an update here.

Still going strong. First harvest of 2019 is in. Ended up with 27 zips of frosty goodness of my old standby Amnesia X Triangle Trip.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

A little something new for this year. I finally invested in some better genetics. Popped 5 Granddaddy Purp Seeds looking for some good indica to compliment my Sativa strain.

All 5 seeds in paper towel cracked in less than 24 hours and were sprouted from their rockwool 2 days later.

They are a week old today and all have well formed second set of true leaves and third sets starting.

Just a guess but, from the height of a couple I'm thinking 3 boys and 2 girls. Time will tell. Wont mind a couple males anyway. Would love to cross with my Amnesia X Triangle Trip.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

My newest project. Grandaddy Purp at 32 days from sprouting. Have them topped and cut off most of the big fan leaves trying to get the lowers long enough to clone.

The plant in the back right is almost definitely a male from the size. It's as long and lanky as a sativa. The plant just in front of it is, almost definitely, a female. Lowers are less than an inch of stem still.

The other 3 could go either way. The one that started off tall has really slowed down as far as stretching on the lower branches.

All in all they're doing great

picture.php

Last edited:

RockinRobot

Well the GDP has taken off in the last 10 days. Have clones from each in the flower room, waiting for them to show sex, so I can figure out what needs culled. Was hoping any males would show in time to cross with my current crop of TTAmnesia but so far nothing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

So trying something different. I usually run SCROG but this time I'm going to try SOG. Back half is Amnesia X Triangle Trip the pots with plant tags are the new Grandaddy Purple clones. So far only one of 5 has shown to be male with 3 for sure girls. Only 1 plant hasn't shown sex yet.

Second picture is from my current run of Amnesia X Triangle Trip at 46 days. Plan to chop on May 4th.

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

Now that I have the sexes down on the Granddaddy Purple, it's time to get serious. My current run of Amnesia X Triangle Trip will finish in 3 weeks so, took a bunch of clones today. Took 5 from each of the 4 girls and 5 from my Amnesia X TT as well. Will veg 2 weeks once roots are showing then flip.

picture.php

RockinRobot

Time for an update.

The GDP mothers have filled in my veg area. I chop about a foot a week off the tops of them now.

The clones for the next run are all rooted and up-potted to 3 3/4 net pots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

Now the fun part. Here are the Granddaddy Purple test girls I flowered for sexing. They are at 35 days now

These went directly into flower as soon as cuts taken. Did not even wait for them to root, the Humidity dome went directly into the flower room.

3 distinct phenos. one doesn't look indica at all it's so tall. Number 2 shown in first picture seems to have the nicest bud structure so far.

The plants in the back half are my old Amnesia x TT and were rooted prior to flip and are at 16 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts