What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holeshot returns

deepwaterdude

Man, when it rains, it pours. I am very sorry to hear about losing your mum unexpectedly; the plants can be replaced, but not her.
On a lighter note, I remember leaving my plants with instructions for my best pal to water for a couple weeks, pHing Canna nutes for coco. I came back and the soil was BRIGHT ORANGE. I'm pretty sure he forgot to pH one day and just dumped ph down in the pots.
You're a helluva(n) inspiring grower, that should count for something!

Holeshot22

Life

Life

Many thanks mate. I'm just winging it like everyone else. I've been extremely lucky to be able to grow with a bit of freedom which has helped and I've grown a huge range of strains , which has been incredible . Makes picking traits of plants to keep and breed a lot easier .I would say the best sativa Ive had is Panama Haze and best Indica /Hydrid would be a toss up between Vanilla Kush & Cookies Kush. Both from Barneys .

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot,

I'm very sorry to hear about your mom, wish we can send you enough love to comfort you a bit.

The Panama Haze colas look like a new rocket launch from Cape Canaveral, you are rocking it bro! :headbange:

Holeshot22

Big thanks

Big thanks

Big thanks to everyone. Never easy , expected or not .
Hey Dubi , this Bubba x Kali China is exquisite. Pouring in resin, smells amazing. Creamy apricot with a touch of musk.I feel like just grabbing a bud and eating it. Big ridged plant, would grow quite big if left . Great job as always. Bk x Erdpurt is about to go next:dance013:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Holeshot22, wonderful plants. Top pic in post 85 is a beauty. Peace brother

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot,

You definitely got there a very nice Kali China pheno ;) as we commented previously in the Bubba Kush X Kali China thread. The creamy fruity aromas come from the Kali China side of the cross. She is going to be encrusted in resin at harvest time!

The Bubba Kush x ErdPurt works a bit like Early Bubba Hash, like a CBD rich afghani plant. Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful plants friend! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friend,

You really like opposites :) From hashplants to extreme tropical sativas!

deepwaterdude

Wow, Holeshot, I'd like to, if you don't mind, make a sandwich out of that first bud there. Some strains have that effect;) Really beautiful work.
I definitely agree on the Panama HAze being a truly special strain; another if you haven't tried is Haze x Kali China. I got two very distinct phenos; a green and a dark purple, both with big, chunky calyxes. The green is very strong, taken earlier and with a pretty dense high. Can ruin a morning now, after 3 month or so cure;) SHite bag appeal unless you're looking for a haze and you know what to look for, while the purple has great bag appeal with its big, chunky, black knuckles, with more of a red wine nose than fruit and a high I can't remember. Anyway, I'd go for a green;)
ZAmaldelica x Kali China has a more emotionally positive thing going on, bubblier than the Haze x KC. Also recommendable fer sure. Happy growing, always inspiring to see what you got going! dw

Holeshot22

Sounds good. Both great strains.
I think I'll try her .., panama x Bangi and a few of the new Panama xs next.
I've been smoking the Panama Haze lately. Can't get enough of it.!!
Amazing up , positive high. Great day time smoke . Well anytime really.Keeps me up and active, and usually don't eat as much as I would in the winter either. Would be very good for people with over eating disorders and depression

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Holeshot22, I always enjoy seeing your grows.
Peace

G

Beautiful my friend!The resin is exploding!I liked the green pheno more than the purple one,very relaxing and can be really narcotic in higher doses...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot22,

The Bubba Kush x ErdPurt looks lovely as well :) Your BK x EP female looks like Bubba with a more intense purple pigmentation coming from purple ErdPurt pheno (purpurea ticinensis). Guess she smells coffee, hashy, piney and berry. And will produce a relaxing hashplant effect of mild potency due its balanced THC and CBD content.

Please, let us know your opinion after a bit of curing. Thanks!

Holeshot22

Bubba Kush x Erdpurt

Bubba Kush x Erdpurt

Bud shot.
Had a taste test last night, and was pleasantly surprised.
Very Erdpurt in bud Structure , very hard resinous buds reeking of that Erdpurt funky dankness. It's a. Very unique smell.
The taste is dark and dense , very forest berry with undertones from bubba coffee and spice.
The high was very nice and quick to make me want to sit down and chill.Again another great job from the ACE crew

Attachments

• IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 7