What's new

Super easy DTW table's

ReeferDan

Im getting ready to make some myself. 3' x 15' tables, two of them.

I purchased the metal corrugated sheets because it seemed much much stronger than the plastic corrugated sheets at Lowes.

I also bought some gutter. I was going to add the gutter on the low end, the 3' section, and I was going to do a 4 inch decline from the front to the back of the 15' table.

Is 4 inches decline too much for a 15 foot table? And is there any real benefit to running your gutters along the length of the table instead of the end? I would prefer to put them on the end of the table because I wouldnt have to be working over a gutter the entire time I'm working on the plants.

I think the beauty of the gutters and corrugated sheets is you can cut to fit to any application that works for you!
I was originally going to run em “long wise” but made a decision during the build to split it into two tables in case I gotta move em out of the room I can, one big table would have lived there permanently.

Typical plumbing grade is 1/4” per foot so at 15’ you would want minimum 3 3/4” slope so your 4” should work!

I built my tables flat, I was lucky the foundation of the room sticks out a bit against the back wall 3” or so, so I just set the back legs up on that and it works out, more slope than I “need” but it’ll work!

Peep the edge between wall and carpet
picture.php