What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo#3 x Ethiopian

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy that a few days before 48N posted, I pulled 5 ounces of this out of the freezer. Been blazing it in the morning to start the day at work. The high has a feel good quality to it that stands out to me. Certainly not the most potent thing in the world....but I roll long joints, so it is all good!

I've seen nothing like the Canadian Congo in the smoke or plants. At some point, I'll get into the F2 seeds to see what pops up.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got deeper into the bag today, at least one of the plants is a little racy. I mixed all of the Congo x Ethiopian flowers together when I trimmed them since they looked so similar.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lean Green,

Glad you are enjoying with the 'feel good quality' and uplifting effects of your well cured congolese x ethiopian buds ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts