What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow Moon

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Not much info on this so figured Id start a thread, just hit the button so mine are in the mail should be here soon! Anybody please feel free to post info and/or pics!

B

Baron Greenback

According to Luis, there should be plenty of purple phenos to be found in this one - got a couple of small ones getting ready to go outside. Nice and vigourous, strong root system, should be pretty nice.

S

scai

Plenty of purple phenos due to PCK.
Limited edition, hmmm...
I'm wandering if I should take some more of those ;)

Happy growing GET MO

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
nah i just ordered um 2 days ago, and its a holiday too, figure they be here within the next week or two...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi GET MO :)

I'm looking forward to see your results with Snow Moon this season, i really enjoyed your previous grows with our seeds, especially that Panama was a real beauty. Please, keep us updated!

george7

hallo dubi and everyone! I am planning on putting two snow moon along with one nepaleze jam in the same tent in my grow this fall. Still got some time ahead, but you know cant wait!!
Dubi how do you see these two strains performing in the same tent together? Is it a good combination? As you said the nepal jam latest versions are more nepalese dominant so i should expect both of them to finish around 8 weeks?? Also yield wise? Should i expect average yield or something better? They will flower under 400 hps. Thanks in advance, George :)

I've got two of these outside. Can post pics if interested. I put them out early and a little small and topped, so they started small. They are picking up growth speed now. Excited :)

Holeshot

Snow Moon

Hey Get Mo. I like you can't wait too see how these turn out. I put one into flower about a week ago. I don't think there will be much stretch in them. Mine was about, 65-70 cm out of pot , with little side branching.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hallo dubi and everyone! I am planning on putting two snow moon along with one nepaleze jam in the same tent in my grow this fall. Still got some time ahead, but you know cant wait!!
Dubi how do you see these two strains performing in the same tent together? Is it a good combination? As you said the nepal jam latest versions are more nepalese dominant so i should expect both of them to finish around 8 weeks?? Also yield wise? Should i expect average yield or something better? They will flower under 400 hps. Thanks in advance, George :)

Hi george7,

Snow Moon and Nepal Jam can be perfectly grown in the same tent and cycle, both strains have similar size and flowering time (8-9 weeks), Nepal Jam just needs in average lesser nutrients than Snow Moon.

Hope it helps!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I just put 2 seeds in the ground a few days ago. they have not popped yet. End of June but I figure they will only get 4 weeks of veg. I bought two heaters for grow room so they should finish just fine. I hope the heaters work I have a GT and some Zamaldelica X Hawaiian crosses that won't like snow. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
My Snow Moons were transplanted today with 3 other seedlings. They are late to the summer schedule for sure. I decided to try another soil mixture before next season. The other vendor I had been using decided to cut corners and cost this year. What used to be nice potting soil is now pine needles and bark. There is now a new large compost pile and Earth-Grow lost a customer. Peace

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
snow moons, 3 phenos, kinda suprised how narrow the leaves was on this one, this was about a week ago...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
colorful male

colorful male

GET-MO, nice plants! My females are all green. Here is a couple pictures of my male.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=375617&thumb=1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=375616&thumb=1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=375615&thumb=1
After he showed sex. I put him back outside to keep him separated. He started getting color right away. All the leaves are green, only stalk and stems have changed. I'm going to pollinate a bud site or two on a sativa phenotype of my zamal hashplant. Peace
Sorry for the weird setup of post. I'm trying to figure out how to do this.

Attachments

• male,snowmoon 008.jpg
    male,snowmoon 008.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 71
  • male,snowmoon 009.jpg
    male,snowmoon 009.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 66
  • male,snowmoon 010.jpg
    male,snowmoon 010.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 70

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Koondense, I decided It's to late in the year to make seeds now and have them mature. Is the color common like this on the Snow Moons? I could keep some pollen for the future. I didn't have any plans for a seed run or hybrid. Anyone have any insight on this? Peace

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My bad folks, i lost the phone i had shots of the grow on, but heres some shots i dug up on my ig, i had 3 phenos...

Pheno 1
picture.php

This one, wish i had picks as it matured, tall sativaish spear that filled in nice, great crystal coverage, smellt like a sweet pungent version of trainwreck with, sturdy branches n good yield, most sativa leaning.

Pheno 2
picture.php

picture.php

This one was real bushy and had airy purple buds with light green leaves. Blackberry trainwrecky smell. Hard to trim, floppy branches.

Pheno 3
picture.php

This one was a runt i almost culled, but wish i would have kept a cut, the dopest concord grape smell u could imagine. Stayed short and hella crystal coverage. Not good yield but maybe if dialed in, but that smell! I made rosin out of some of it n it was tasty stuff.

With i could have saved all my photos, i had a week by week grow i was gonna post but got busy. These were some interesting genetics fasho. I did one inside too i will get some pics of dry bud, think it was pheno 1.

Zitz

Nice, pheno 1 looks the best (maybe its the sunlight), but I would love to find that concorde grape pheno, thanks for sharing.