What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stop Using Internet Explorer!

amanda88

@ Skip...! ...lol wanna like that ..but have yet to grow a 'like' button ...but I will like anyways ...thanks

St. Phatty

I use ICMag with Chrome.

One of my Chrome web pages keeps clicking, it's driving me nuts. Maybe it's a page with an RSS feed. I have to set my audio volume to mute.

I also use Firefox, and the Firefox continued version of Netscape 4.79. Which they now call Seamonkey.

Firefox & Seamonkey share plug-ins, upgrade the Flash for Firefox - and it's upgraded in Seamonkey (more important maybe 2 years ago before HTML 5 sort of took over.)

I use Opera too.

I like browsers that have rock solid tab history memory files (so crashes can still be restored).

I also like browsers that don't chew up the memory too much.

Plus I like browsers that have good functional get work done type add-ons, like "Download Helper" for Firefox.

I like software that helps me divorce Microsoft, but I still occasionally use Explorer :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts