What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Cannabis Strain: Harlequin 8%CBD only 6%THC

Stinkymutt

I got my Harlequin this past fall and got one plant grown out before summer came and it got too hot. I made cannamilk and butter with all of it. I love the slight high from it and the relaxation is great as well . It relieves social anxiety great like said . I got 3 plants finished outdoors and am happy with the product from this as well. I actually find myself reaching for it over other strains. All i know about this cut is that it came from colorado . I pased the cuts to a few caregivers here and have heard good things back.
peace
Mutt

Paz

ive been telling people for a long time they breeders should be breeding higgh cbd AND thc plants which are best for medicine. Indeed an equal amount will prevent the real high but both thc and cbd working together are the best medication for most ailments. Taking just cbd is like taking vitamin c from an orange and throwing away the actual orange. It's folly

Different illnesses require different things, some THC, some CBD, some both; I have a vascular mutation in my brainstem so I've had many problems.

CBD does nothing for nausea, appetite control but it does help activate the nervous system and improves numbness for my specific problem. A friend with Parkinson's also sees the most benefits from CBD while THC just seems to "get in the way" while a friend's dad has lots of nausea cause of the chemo and needs high THC oil.

I'm really tired of potheads with a little bit of stress or some other non fatal bs illness dictating what is or isn't medicine.

Just a quick ? About the hqn. I'm at day 55 or so. Her calyx are starting to pull the hairs back in. Every col days I check the smell and now it's straight lumber shop pine with slight sweetness. Is this true hqn or mislabeled? One would call it pinneaple. I wonder if it is a pineapple og but does not have any og in it as far as I can tell.

Latest posts

Latest posts