What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

Perdido

She is still in mid flowering but hope she can make it @Perdido :yes: How are the terps ?
Yep, I would give her another 4 weeks, I only fear that she will not survive behind the window, once she needs to move indoors.
The terps are not as sweet as expected - some bitter citrus fruit and pine and something darker, no carrot yet, but it was cold when i visited.
How great she is doing up to now is still incredible. Other plants on my guerilla spot have all given up. She is so resilient! She still pushes flowers!

spoores

Reveg
20231118_071136.jpg

Perdido

Zamaldelica stopped pushing flowers and is moving towards her end.
We have around 2° to 6° Celsius at night, still no frost. (Vienna, lat 48)
I hope she will hold out another 2 weeks.
Finally carrot terps are fully dominant, couldnt smell any two weeks ago.
I am prepping for cobbing half of her.

IMG_20231120_Zamal 01 - Kopie.jpg

IMG_20231120_Zamal 02 - Kopie.jpg

here you can see she needs time
IMG_20231120_Zamal 03 - Kopie.jpg

What a branchy structure, she could be quite a yielder, I'd like to try her indoors.
IMG_20231120_Zamal 04 - Kopie.jpg

Perdido

I have been thinking there would not be any significant progress, even below 15°C.
She grew dense in the last 5 weeks since it got cold.
I just looked at the pic from Oct 20th

Common Sense

She grew dense in the last 5 weeks since it got cold.
I just looked at the pic from Oct 20th
That is great news, cool. I am at the same latitude, but higher altitude and it is slightly cooler here. Still, this opens many options should we become legal next year. I have a south facing balcony terrace with full sun until late afternoon.:canabis:

Perdido

many options should we become legal next year. I have a south facing balcony terrace with full sun
sounds bayrisch!
I would definitely try it. Even if she gives up earlier and pushes less flowers, those few flowers seem to get really mature even with weeks close to Zero.
She looked like she could push flowers for some more weeks when she stopped pushing around the 15th of November. All plants on the roof held out longer than those in my guerilla spots, i think due to better soil and less hunidity. So balcony is worth a try with the likes of Zamaldelica - Malawi, Panama, ...

Eltitoguay

She looks almost done @Perdido :) cold temps accelerate ripening at the cost of yield and worst flower/leaf ratio.
But is it a real acceleration (terpenes and cannabinoids would be synthesized faster), or is it only an acceleration of many physical and observable symptoms of flowering such as senescence of calyxes and pistyls (and not of all symptoms, if we think of calyx fattening, for example)?

Perdido

My Zamaldelica fell on 8th of December.
She was moved indoors in the winter garden a week ago, but got sick.
I already had my first try from the bud a week before, and I am stunned, so good! We had a walk through the white for 4 hours and I tried it out on the way. So great, but everything was overwhelming anyway. So more conclusions after more trials. But hey, I am a believer already.
IMG_20231209_191731.jpg

IMG_20231208_220954.jpg

IMG_20231208_221303.jpg

IMG_20231208_222959.jpg