What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please Pray For Me

mdk ktm

immodium was useless when I used it. The withdrawls were just as bad, but I didn't have the shits. I'm thinking about quitting the suboxone real soon. The only thing that helps me is a combination of ny-quil and weed. And sometimes a bottle of liquor. But I try not to trade one addiction for another. Good luck man I hope you get through it.

RetroGrow

Veteran
A little cold turkey won't hurt you.
It will be a motivator after the fact not to fall into the same trap again.
You CAN do it.
So what if you feel crappy for a while.
You have the rest of your life to feel good.

Strapped

Herb, you know where to come if you need support. We are all pulling for you. You can beat it man, prove that you are stronger than that shit.

Yggdrasil

It's a scary place to be in for sure, I'm glad you're taking the plunge! Hardest part is being honest with yourself. If you really want it then it won't be a problem to kick, If you are unsure, try and get yourself away from your usual routine, locations where you know how to come by the stuff, take a road trip or something for the first few days, something to keep you busy and far enough away to keep temtation at bay. Seriously man you've made huge strides already from the sound of it toward getting free of the shat. I know what you're going through man and i empathize. Keep on keeping on man. It can only get better!

Cheers mate!
Ygg

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Hello to everyone, I went to an appointment with a drug counselour and he told me with my drug use that it can be dangerous for me to quit cold turkey and that I should try and lower my dosage slowly. Until he gets the suboxone doc in, so then I can get on to that.

I love you all, keep praying because whatever you guys are doing is working :)

basspirate

Hey Herb!! Glad to see you're working through this man. Hope you're starting to feel at least a little bit human again.

A

arcticsun

Some karma coming at ya today HerbGlaze, stay strong buddy. Wishing you all good things

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
weening reduces the severity of withdrawal symptoms

but there is a fine line between using to get off OF them and using to get off ON them

F

feral

Herb Glaze

DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I repeat DO NOT mess with ketamine!!!!!!!!!
I worked for a research lab with monkeys back in the late '70's. We used ketamine to knock them down to perform physicals, etc. That shit is DANGEROUS!!!!!!!
I snuck a bottle out one day, dehydrated it into crystal and snorted a small line. If my friend had not been with me I would be dead. He basically pulled me to safety because I was walking headfirst into traffic at rush hour. I had no idea where I was, what I was doing, etc.
I repeat DON'T mess with that shit. It's like diludad and pcp in one form.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

I worked for a research lab with monkeys back in the late '70's. We used ketamine to knock them down to perform physicals, etc. That shit is DANGEROUS!!!!!!!
I snuck a bottle out one day, dehydrated it into crystal and snorted a small line.

Dude no hate here just a simple question: Why did you snort it since you knew it was knocking out Monkeys???

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Ketamine hit here in my state biiiiig time in the early 2000's. I've seen a lot of it, don't mess with it. It's used as an anesthetic for felines and small children(rarely). It's a serious tranquilizer that yes, you need to be supervised while on. I wouldn't suggest using this stuff at all.

We love you Herb:cathug:

F

feral

Dude no hate here just a simple question: Why did you snort it since you knew it was knocking out Monkeys???

17 years old. young, dumb and full of cum.
Edit: No excuse really. It was the '70's. drug experimentation/use was rampant among youths back then. Book I had on psychedelics had ketamine listed and I was like wow!!! I can get that. Bad mistake, but I had to learn the hard way.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
It was a big club drug....I've seen vials and vials of Tokkyo Ketamine. It's horrible shit. I've done it too. Same reasons...young, dumb and well....just wanted to party:dunno: I wonder why I've done half the shit I've done, lol.

F

feral

It was a big club drug....I've seen vials and vials of Tokkyo Ketamine. It's horrible shit. I've done it too. Same reasons...young, dumb and well....just wanted to party:dunno: I wonder why I've done half the shit I've done, lol.

Thats what I hope make us better parents. Our experiences from the past.
Both my kids are honor roll students. stay out of trouble, don't use drugs or drink. And I hope the way I've lived my past, drugs, drinking, prison, etc has taught them that they don't need that shit and what happens when you do go overboard.
Sorry for getting O/T...I'm a PROUD parent!

supermanlives

Veteran
good luck . my ex old lady is just getting off H. she did some rehab and moved to the country where she cant get any H. its a battle and i wish you the best

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Thats what I hope make us better parents. Our experiences from the past.
Both my kids are honor roll students. stay out of trouble, don't use drugs or drink. And I hope the way I've lived my past, drugs, drinking, prison, etc has taught them that they don't need that shit and what happens when you do go overboard.
Sorry for getting O/T...I'm a PROUD parent!

Right on...better that I'm having my baby at 30, rather than in my early 20's when I was doing stupid shit like that! I think having a taste of what the world really is, without having been sheltered from it...has its benefits when it comes to how we parent our kids:)