What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Christiania 2015

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Hi,

I recently got interested in the danish cannabis culture because of the nice breeders where I got seeds from and would like to visit denmark, especialy christiania.
Due to many visits to amsterdam I want to get to know something new.
What about the situation in christiania nowdays? Is it still possible to buy cannabis without worries? How are the laws there in a short sum up?

Happy easterdays

S

semilantacasa

Big up for danish breeders! ^i would like too to know whats the ganjaculture is denmark/christiancity on nowdays? Pzout☺

Breden

No doubt that denmark got some very fine breeders, that have produced some very nice strains. Regarding christiania its a muddy story. You can get all the weed and hash you want, but its not exactly legal. Years ago, christiania was a nice and cozy place, to buy and enjoy your cannabis products, but nowadays its got alot more "criminal feeling" walking around out there. The recent years the police really buffed up the control of the area, with zero tollerance.
That approach have, understandable, caused the dealers to mask themselfs. So the oldtime hippie dealer is replaced with masked gangtype dealers. They are still very friendly, they just dont look friendly. The paradox of the police approach is, that it dosent help at all. You can still buy all the cannabis product your heart desires, but the chances of getting busted is higher now, than what it was some years ago. And while the pigs are trying to eraticate christiania, the danes are getting more and more in to homegrowing. But I will still recomend a visit to christiania, just take your precautions. Be polite, dont be a dick. And dont drive a car near the area, the pigs are very fond of there new drug analyzer that will bust you up to several days after smoking... I dont know much on what the laws is when a tourist is caught, properly just a fine (ca 280 dollars)
But my best advice on a weedtrip to denmark is, befriend a danish grower and visit him/her and let him/her guide you. Contrary to popular belives, danish people (and growers) are pretty friendly :) Hope this was just a bit helpful, and that you will visit our pretty country in the future.
Happy easter
-Breden

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Thank you for your answer, Breden! Very informative. Its a shame that the hippies got replaced by gangdudes. Im not a fan of this gangshit, when it comes to weed. Maybe summer will bring a visit to denmark and a lot of fun :)
Are you the grower to be befriended with? ^^

Last edited:

Therealzemi

Breden is spot on about Christiania.... Sadly :(
If i may add something else. There is another place in Denmark worth visiting. It's called "Thy lejren". It's a survivor from the old hippie days. And there is so many cool and nice people there. You will not see cannabis being sold openly as on Christiania. Just go to the inn and hang out, ask for smoke :) Super cool place :)

P

petrock

Year 1998...i was in christiania (there was even the christiania football club!You'll never smoke alon was thehimn!) And i smoke better then amsterdam..there was the pusher street whith EVERYTHING good almost only hash but fu $#in fresh and sometimes homemade.
Now 4 what i know everything is lost...so sad but true..
cheers!

S

semilantacasa

Thx for rhe answers! I'm getting intrested to visit Denmark more and more, the lejren sounds really cool place, love kind people :)
Sad that christian is going wrong way and rapid drugtesters is not good thing too. With ganja is allways bit problematic thing cause that long therm visibility. Maybe some day when it's legal, some gognitive test would be best way to find out person's cabability to drive?

When it's legal here in Fin, i eat my socks and i will come to visit Denmark by running/walking/rolling and dancing. Finland is maybe the last country what legalizes ganja :D
good spring to everyone :)

TDK

Veteran
need aktuell info´s

cause i know from few rockers that they boom there , so what´s going on there??

Hi,

I recently got interested in the danish cannabis culture because of the nice breeders where I got seeds from and would like to visit denmark, especialy christiania.
Due to many visits to amsterdam I want to get to know something new.
What about the situation in christiania nowdays? Is it still possible to buy cannabis without worries? How are the laws there in a short sum up?

Happy easterdays
I too have an interest in going on holiday this june . Driving from uk . Been t o Amsterdam 1000, times . To many drunking men for my liking looking forward to visiting Denmark . I love hash esp top morroc hopefully someone will sell me a 100g or two for a decent price . Amsterdam you use to ask for amounts and you got it but now they freek out when you ask for more than 5 grams , 5 grams is tiny and smoked in 5 mins .

Rexel

NightCrawler No problem at all to buy 5-10-100-1000g at pusherstreet. A+++ hash cost like 300-500 Euro per 100g and there is alot of different hash, mostly maroc and kashmir.