What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
The Trump re-election thread is closed.
But the story must continue(I think anyways).
Countdown to his doom or victory?
Let the forum decide.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The Trump re-election thread is closed.
But the story must continue(I think anyways).
Countdown to his doom or victory?
Let the forum decide.

about a third of this country support him (and always will) BECAUSE of his deranged racist autocratic behavior. probably NONE of them took Civics 101 in school, if they even WENT to school. if they did take it, they must have failed. if the rest of us get off of our ass & go vote as morals would dictate, he will be in prison inside of a year. so, i guess that would be DOOM! :woohoo::dance013::tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump doesn't have the guts to stick out the worst landslide loss in history to a guy who isn't that great. He'll quit before it's over causing further discourse.

Gry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]thread closed at request...[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] of op[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

St. Phatty

i'm surprised Trump hasn't caught Covid19.

he is very careless about social distancing, except for his thorough hand-washing.

maybe it's a good thing there's not a way to bet on it - or is there ?

I would have lost money, betting that Trump would have gotten it before July 19.

did they do anything with Airflow Management at the rally in Oklahoma, to protect him from the cloud of virus particles that would have grown in the air inside the stadium ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trump doesn't have the guts to stick out the worst landslide loss in history to a guy who isn't that great. He'll quit before it's over causing further discourse.

he has to leave before the election so Pence will be able to pardon him for his crimes...be funny as fuck if Pence told trump "no". :ying:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pardon only covers federal crimes i think,the states will still be able to go after him...i think he deserves at least 4 years in jail...

Gry

I have to agree, that the chance of some form of exit is more likely
with each passing day.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
he has to leave before the election so Pence will be able to pardon him for his crimes...be funny as fuck if Pence told trump "no". :ying:

Pence always wanted the big desk. Pardoning trump would put him in the shadow of corruption from the get go. I don't think he would have the political capitol to pull off a pardon without getting ass deep in trumps mess. Pence has no chance of a win anyway. Maybe Romney will make a move. They must have somebody ready to jump in.

Amynamous

E348628F-BDD7-4ADB-B00E-E448207AEE80.jpeg

996EC091-D78C-4C5C-9062-CD027E7D8BBF.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did any watch his BS interview?.. When asked if he would except the election outcome he wouldn't answer, he would have to look at the results.. I've always said there would not be a peaceful transition of power he will not go peacefully. He will contest any results where he losses. I hope everyone would not allow that no matter who you support. Im very doubtful his supporters would do anything.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in my bathrobe. I still think Trump will win but I don't think it will be totally legit and I still hope I'm wrong.

sure,he'll try to cheat,but since he's so spectacularly bad at everything he'll get caught...

i'm starting to favor the up and quitting scenario...biden already said no pardon,so it's up to captain whitebread to save the day...

dannykarey

sure,he'll try to cheat,but since he's so spectacularly bad at everything he'll get caught...

i'm starting to favor the up and quitting scenario...biden already said no pardon,so it's up to captain whitebread to save the day...

"captain whitebread" LOOOOOOL.

I needed a good laugh today, thank you for that!

Cannavore

Veteran
AKyp30W.jpg

I wonder if Bernie was the nominee would The Lincoln Project even exist? If they did, they would likely be backing Trump against Bernie lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.