What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fox farm feeding sch.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we r using fox farms '3' bottles for feeding (plus the other enhancers)- it states feeding twice a week... well we usually only water twice a week... don't wanta burn the girls... so far all grows have been good, no tip burn... not sure if we want/need to increase the feeding sch...???

MedFaced

When I used fox farms, I found that I didn’t need what they recommend. I didn’t need to use anything for about a month because their soil is really good. When I began feeding, I used much less than what the schedule called for. Only towards the very end was I feeding at full dosage and never twice a week. My garden like yours, usually only needs two waterings a week. The products are good, but overkill and have very high salt content.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I used fox farms, I found that I didn’t need what they recommend. I didn’t need to use anything for about a month because their soil is really good. When I began feeding, I used much less than what the schedule called for. Only towards the very end was I feeding at full dosage and never twice a week. My garden like yours, usually only needs two waterings a week. The products are good, but overkill and have very high salt content.

Yeah, dilute...high NaCl (Sodium Chloride). Your plants will let you know. Epsom salt a better way to grow, again diluted solution.