What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Brand Labels

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Does anyone have any Marijuana Brand Labels?
Real underground art from the growers.
I started to collect them in the 60's and still do today.
Most of my 250+ collection is from the 70's & 80's but I still find them sometimes, although most are for Medical Cannabis nowadays.
I posted a few from my collection, everyone please post any if you have them, or PM me with them.
You need to check out my Photo Gallery for the rest of them.
ENJOY!!!!
-SamS

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Great collection Sam!!
Also great to see you around!!
Please check your PM's when you have time......................CC

TORC

Nice to see you around the boards Sam:). Very nice collection. I love the old photos from your journeys. Must have been something to travel around there back then. Peace brother

G

yeah, sounds like a nice collection. i for one would love to see more if not all of them.keep posting brother.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
jingles said:
yeah, sounds like a nice collection. i for one would love to see more if not all of them.keep posting brother.
Take a look in his picture gallery, he has many more.

Thanks for sharing....very nice

G

I'm sure this one could get me in some trouble lol, but everytime i look at it it makes me happy lol

G

When i get back monday i'll scan the whole thing in high rezz for yeah, i got some of you skunk x mazer seeds for ass freebies but non of them poped made me sad lol.

Scay Beez

Its awesome to see some relics of the past. Someone recently gave me a bunch of original issues of Fantastic Furry Freak Brothers out of San Fran. Very R. Crumb-ish. Cool stuff.

- sbz

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I posted some LEO patches from my 1,000+ collection. If you want to know how I got them I belong to a collectors club and the only rule is that you have to rip the patch off a drug cop's uniform while he is has it on.
Just joking....
Check out my Photo Gallery.
-SamS

Last edited:

JLP

Veteran
Well sure,anybody can just tear one off thier uniform but I had to use a boomerang to get this one.

JLP

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
JLP,
I like CAMP patches a lot, I just added my 22 CAMP patches collection into my Photo Gallery.
-SamS

Last edited:
G

Yea sorry i got that mixed up it was these, but anyways those pics in your gallery are way cool.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
BUMP,
I posted some Marijuana Tax Stamps from the USA states, I have them from 24 of the 26 states that made them. I like having the #00001 stamp sold if I can get them. I have quite a few of them #00001 from each state, in each denomination sold, as well as the plant tax stamps some states sell. States have them for 1, 5, 10, 100, 1,000 grams, each state is different. I am looking for the MAINE tax stamp if anyone knows where to get one I will give anything for it. They stopped selling the MAINE stamps before I could get one. Anyone have any of these, or any others? The Arizona stamps were the most distributed.
I posted mine in my Photo Gallery. ENJOY!
-SamS