What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RGG'S mixed bunch

RGG

Hi guys this is my first diary been meaning to do one for a while but haven't got around to it. I've recently moved to a new site and built new rooms so thought nows better than ever.

This room is 3x3m and about 3m tall.

Currently I'm running 2 x 600W gavita SE and a 400w cob LED but eventually with be running 4 x 600W gavita maybe with leds?

I have 12" out with isomax fan and 2 x 6" passive inlets.

currently on 24 hours light steady temp of 16c bit cold for my likings but everything is still getting fully setup.

I'm using dutch pro nutes added mag/cal, Ecothrive charge mixed into the soil and using Tribus beneficial once a week.

I have a selection of cuttings all potted into 15L pots with an all mix blend soil

4 x Jaffa caked cookies
4 x Zkittlez
4 x Strawberry Banana
4 x Purple punch
3 x grape sorbet
2 x Poison Og
2 x Gorilla Zkittles
3 x F13

i Also have 15 seeds been potted into 5L pots True canna genetics which need to be sexed.

10 x Tiptop magoo
5 x Chemonaid

There not much to look at yet they need to be spaced out properly and i will add a net to.

Very nice selection you have there. Subbed for this one. I am running some Chemonade myself at the moment. I will see if I can get a few pics.

Chemonade
20191113_201558.jpg 20191113_201621.jpg

RGG

Very nice selection you have there. Subbed for this one. I am running some Chemonade myself at the moment. I will see if I can get a few pics.

Thanks mate I've kinda been collecting cuttings for while and need to start flowering everything out and whittling down what I'm keeping.

your pics look lovely, nice frosty girls! how far in are they? keep me updated how they turn out.

Thanks mate I've kinda been collecting cuttings for while and need to start flowering everything out and whittling down what I'm keeping.

your pics look lovely, nice frosty girls! how far in are they? keep me updated how they turn out.

Thanks. Yeah it is very frosty this 1. I sure will. They are currently at day 29.

RGG

Gave all the plants a tidy up today and a proper spacing out. i went a bit over the top super cropping not something i usually do.

Ideally i would like to flip at end of the week but plants are alot smaller then i would usually like i generally put up a scrog net as i love a good canopy.

The True canna genetics have recovered nicely from topped all the top top magus about 10 days ago and have a lovely deep shine to there leaves as do the chemonaid.

RGG

Here is a bit of a better shot of the true canna genetics and i also went bit mental taking cutting took about 80 more than i needed without realised i was in the zone.

RGG

day 7

day 7

Here are a couple of pics from day 7 flower. the plants picked up well from the super cropping ( expect the few bits i pinched a bit hard and hard killed)

Been having a reoccurring problem with a couple of them the purple punch, strawberry banana and grape sorbet seem to be getting magnesium deficiency thought i solved it then it came back on newer growth and now seems to of grown out again. i always add in 1ml per litre of extra mag/cal, Yhis week i haven't added the tribus beneficial's to see if this could be any cause to the problem?

Plants are just starting there stretch hopefully in the next week or so i'll be able to sex all of the true canna plants.

RGG

Day 14

Day 14

on 14th day of flower everything thing is going good plants are starting to stretch.

Only real thing I'm struggling with still is to low temps when lights off its about 9c tomorrow will be adding bigger radiator and making a more permanent structure for my air in fans.

Sexed all of the True canna plants altogether had 8 males to take out 1 chemonaid (turns out i had 6 not 5) and 7 from the tip top magoo.

RGG

day 21

day 21

3 weeks today starting to look iike they are doing somthing now! fixed the issue with pulling cold air in. Light off temp is 17 and lights on is bout 24 everyone seems to be looking quite happy.