What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Could to much mycorrhizal granules kill rooted cutting

RGG

I just potted up a bunch of rooted cuttings and had some plant magic mycorrhizal granules to hand i thought i had a great idea of soaking the root riot cubes in water then rolling them in the granules before potting up so the whole cube was covered.

i potted about 50 cuttings and the next morning i had 6-8 completely keel over and look like they are not going to make it at all. some were very well rooted some only had a couple of legs sprouting out.

could i somehow of burnt the new roots with to much on an under established root?

FrostAie

just a light amount until the plant is large in bigger 45 gallon pots i use a lot but the plants going in are well vegged and have established roots. I would try just a small amount next time with a liquid root inoculant

Latest posts

Latest posts