What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's talk coco slabs with drippers

speedyganga

Hi,
I dig in, this thread has a lot of info.

I want to run a sog in coco slab too. But I would like to handwater the slab everyday and if possible every other day in DTW. doesn't it sound possible ? or do I absolutely need to invest in drippers ?

Rondon

Sorry if its been answered (this is a long ass thread) but back in the day i grew in rockwool slabs (everyone did) using Libra trays. I have stacks of them just sitting. No one grows in slabs anymore here in America and coco slabs definitely not (dont know why....its what the commercial veggie growers use and the benefits are tremendous) . Anyways...anyone know where to get coco coir slabs thay fit standard Libra trays? I would roll em out in a second if i could source some coir slabs.

Reaper

For larger grows I have always prerfered soaker hose ran through coco slabs. For smaller grows: pots and individual drippers.

Sinbad5150

Hey gaiusmarius, not sure if you are still monitoring this thread. I'm still using Coco slabs. However canna seems to have discontinued the 1m Libra trays. Are you using our can you suggest anything else as a replacement.

Thanks