What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Led in the moment ? Fluence ? Lumatek .....?

scarafino

Hello the team i would like replace my hps per led but the lot of brand in the market now and i want the best !

What do you think is the best ?

Fluence spydrx ? Thinkgrowled H ? Fluence Spydr 2p ? Spectreled ? Lumatek Zeus 600 pro ? other ?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You 100% sold on Led? Have you looked into lec? Im no expert on led whatsoever I just love the sunsystem 630s. Seeing higher quality, more yield and faster ripening with 370 less watts per overhead. We see 4+ lbs from 1260 watts. Its hard to beat.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello the team i would like replace my hps per led but the lot of brand in the market now and i want the best !

What do you think is the best ?

Fluence spydrx ? Thinkgrowled H ? Fluence Spydr 2p ? Spectreled ? Lumatek Zeus 600 pro ? other ?

There are many high quality LED vendors today. All use the same Samsung diodes. The only difference is there light spectrum's and wattage. I like HLG Diablo 650 and GC ROI-E720.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are many high quality LED vendors today. All use the same Samsung diodes. The only difference is there light spectrum's and wattage. I like HLG Diablo 650 and GC ROI-E720.

A few HLG 650 R's on the way,called them directly and got 15% off.
Dimmable all the way down to 60 watts.

Almost went with the growers choice 720

sshz

You 100% sold on Led? Have you looked into lec? Im no expert on led whatsoever I just love the sunsystem 630s. Seeing higher quality, more yield and faster ripening with 370 less watts per overhead. We see 4+ lbs from 1260 watts. Its hard to beat.

I got 101 oz (over 6 lbs.) from 1290 watts with two Gavita Pro 1700e LED's........

sshz

The strain was Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm"........ I did not trellis them, didn't have to. They stayed very short because of the LED's, I pinched them once and defoliated often. Here's pic's of both sides to the room.
Most of the plants weren't above 2 1/2 feet tall. You can find the entire grow, start to finish, over at T H C Farmer in the grow diaries.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 101 oz (over 6 lbs.) from 1290 watts with two Gavita Pro 1700e LED's........

Right on! Slightly more than 2g/w, that's good but quite common for a dialed in strain under LEDs in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing.
Nice work!
CC

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84028&pictureid=2074682&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84028&pictureid=2064377&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

The strain was Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm"........ I did not trellis them, didn't have to. They stayed very short because of the LED's, I pinched them once and defoliated often. Here's pic's of both sides to the room.
Most of the plants weren't above 2 1/2 feet tall. You can find the entire grow, start to finish, over at T H C Farmer in the grow diaries.

Crushed it bro,very very nice.
As nice as any I've seen , and without a net no less :dance013:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Price is a concern when you can get the same results with a cheaper light. There's very little differences in build quality. Most use the same Samsung top bid diodes. I wouldn't consider any that don't.

Last edited:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
fluence 2i is 2.7 umol

Tested or manufacturers claim?

I ask because ChilLed website says the x-6 light output is 2.81-3.13 umol.

Gavita claims 2.7 with the 1700e pro.

It seems manufacturers claims are exaggerated.

FWIW the ChilLed is made in USA.

I like the sound of that.