What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RQS Northern Light Auto - Quick One

gRazzy

3x RQS Northern Light Automatic - 1x RQS Quick One

Tent: 80 x 80 x 160
Lights: 250w Dual HPS + 200w LED (30.000 lumen)
Soil: CANNA Terra Pro + 5l Air Pots
Fert: Biobizz Bio Grow -Bloom -Top Max, Rhizotonic, SuperThrive for 2 weeks in veg

Hey all.
This grow is an experiment to see how HPS and LED will work together in the whole period. I am planning to use some training (LST) but it will depend on how the plants will grow and stretch. I will bring weekly update and some information about feeding and lightning periods and pictures of course.

Hey, we are here. :)

attachment.php

gRazzy

Weekly update.
Biatches is growing as expected. In the middle of the next week, Ill get another 50l soil to transplant them into a 10l air pot (the plan has changed from 5l to 10l/).
They get 0.5l water/plant which contains 2ml Rhizotonic, 4 drops of Superthrive, and 1ml molasses as they get foliar sprayed 4-5 times a day with the same mixture without molasses.
Ill switch the light cycle for 20/4 in the middle of next week.

gRazzy

The second weeks will come tomorrow.

Ive set the lights for 20/4 after transplanted (on Tuesday) them into a 10L air pot with no issues at all. Now they get (ph6.2) 1ml Bio Grow, 2ml Rhizotonic, 1ml molasses, and 2ml/liter Rhizotonic as foliar feed only once, when the lights turn off.
I change the position of the LED every second day to the opposite side.​

Last edited:

jayd

looking good. so many companys offer nl auto seeds now. i wander is it all just 1 breeder making them and then selling on to other companys?? would be interesting to no what nl is being used. have been looking for some old school nl #1 pure indica liked i used to smoke in the early 90s. every nl ive had past few years hasnt been the same full on indica stone what i loved back in the day

gRazzy

looking good. so many companys offer nl auto seeds now. i wander is it all just 1 breeder making them and then selling on to other companys?? would be interesting to no what nl is being used. have been looking for some old school nl #1 pure indica liked i used to smoke in the early 90s. every nl ive had past few years hasnt been the same full on indica stone what i loved back in the day

Thanks, mate. Actually Ive picked these RQS seeds because its crossed by NL#1 80%, so I think this is the closest NL auto to our memories of the 90s. There are a couple of other breeders who uses NL#1 but mostly mixed NL#2-#5 and with some Afghan indica, etc. Since the other breeders yield is much smaller than this RQS, of course I choose these for bigger harvest.
So I just wish to get some similar smoke as we could get back in the days.

gRazzy

Of course, they are different, but RQS NL auto is quite stable(ish) I believe, so there is not a lot of phenotypes they produce, at least not as much as other NL autos around.
But yep, we will see.

gRazzy

Third weeks.

Business as usual, we are getting bushy. I did some LST to keep them at a similar height and it seems they are happy with it. They get per liter 1ml Bio Grow, 2ml Bio Heaven, 2ml Rhizotonic and 1ml molasses, ph6.3.

Could only shot two "night" pix, Ill bring more soon.

Last edited:

gRazzy

Fourth weeks.

Everything is ok! Flowering started 5 days ago, so we are on track. Im rotating the plants every second day and feeding them with 0.5ml Bio Grow, 1ml Bloom, 2ml Bio Heaven, 0.5ml Top Max, 0.5ml Rhizotonic, 1ml molasses in every liter of water, ph6.4. RH 45-50% 25-28c.

(sorry for the reflection on some pictures)

gRazzy

Fifth weeks.

Flowers are growing nicely except one NL which is a little late to compare to the other NL phenos, but more stretched, we will see. The QO is getting her flowers slowly as well but I think she will get her fatty colas soon.
They get 0.5ml Bio Grow, 1ml Bloom, 2ml Bio Heaven, 0.5ml Top Max, 0.5ml Rhizotonic, 1ml molasses in ph6.5 water, RH 45-50% 25-28c. On the next week I will leave Rhizotonic and increase the molasses to 2ml/liter.

Latest posts

Latest posts