What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's poppin'?!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
cont...

cont...

gorilla autos day 36. These are 9weeks I believe.

Over all I am very pleased with everything!

Thanks for watching!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
another first but not a good one

another first but not a good one

guys I really have to start wearing my glasses when I look at the plants. My eyes ain't what they used to be.

I fucked up when I brought the plants in from outside during the recent fire situation. I wasn't thinking.

I never had mites and they are everywhere!

I treated them with 2 drops meyers hand soap and 1ml 99% iso alcohol in a 20 ounce spray bottle. I did every leaf and then I turned on the a\c and pumped cold air in all nite. It was 56f in there this morning.
I saw no signs of them on any of the leaves that I looked at this morning but I will do the treatments (plants had no ill effect from this) until I know they are gone. If that is possible. Worst comes to worst I can put them outside.

Good day :friends:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
say hello to my little friends

say hello to my little friends

I put a bunch in there.

day 45>11 days left supposedly for the strawberry milkshake.
They are looking good despite it all. I think we will be ok!

Thanks bibi for all your support!

Everyone else feel free to comment. Thank you for watching!

one love...

G

How did/is the hand soap & iso treatment go/ing? I assume that's what the lady boy...errr...bugs are there to help with? Glad you think they'll be alright! Hoping for the same.

Peace
DM

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
just make sure they aren't thai lady boy bugs! just check between the 3rd set of legs!
I go by their feet. To big for a real lady, they gotta go!
How did/is the hand soap & iso treatment go/ing? I assume that's what the lady boy...errr...bugs are there to help with? Glad you think they'll be alright! Hoping for the same.

Peace
DM
The soap iso treatment, I believe to have killed the living mites as I did not see any signs after the first. The only thing I saw was one mite hatching from an egg. It was not cute or beautiful... there are live eggs everywhere. I don't want to bomb them or spray anything
on them that I can't rinse off later. Hence the "lady" bugs

I hope for the best!

one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
oldies but still goodies!

oldies but still goodies!

so I know that these seeds have been on seedbay for a long time. How long have they had them? Nobody knows.
I have always wanted this cross and I never pulled the trigger but somehow I now fanaggled my way into a pack :D
Skunkman's Haze/skunk#1 x Hawaiian indica

:party:

I put 5 down, 4 are present and 1 is late for the show.

don't know what to expect but I am sure it will be good and interesting.

one love....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
camera practice day 48

camera practice day 48

It's not that easy to use a good camera. I have to find the right light.

These plants smell incredible! Super strawberry deliciousness :D

happy sunday! :smoke out:

one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Thanks bibi! It is incredible, I think I am going to get some more strawberry milkshake seeds and maybe reverse them and make seeds :D

If you had a time machine and went back 20 years and posted these LEDs and tent and autoflowers online... they wouldn't believe it!
We've come along way together!

one love...

nickman

Veteran
Looking good man...!!!...

I had mites for a few months before I stopped growing because of a security issue... it’s been about four months now that I haven’t been growing... I’m just curious if those little f.ckers can still be lurkin around... I’m hoping to start up again soon and don’t want them back...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Looking good man...!!!...

I had mites for a few months before I stopped growing because of a security issue... it’s been about four months now that I haven’t been growing... I’m just curious if those little f.ckers can still be lurkin around... I’m hoping to start up again soon and don’t want them back...
You should be good after 4 months and a good cleaning.
I can't wait for these to be finished so I can get rid if them for good.
Hopefully they don't come back with the proper precautions.

good luck and stay safe!

one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
My big tent and my medium tent had a baby...

My big tent and my medium tent had a baby...

Ain't she cute?! This is for seedlings and hopefully ultimately for mothers.

Seedlings: 4 x Skuman's haze/skunk#1 x Hawaiian indica
3 x Anesia's Durban poison
1 x Barney's Peyote critical

Also I got 4 of these lights

U Max 100w, samsung diodes, mean well driver

I have been flushing the strawberry milkshakes in hopes of a Monday chop! They do look like they are on schedual!

Keep it poppin!
one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
update smupdate day 51

update smupdate day 51

sm1 elvira

sm2

sm3
number 4 is behind and she's a skinny bish! 5 more days is what they say!
autos baby! I'm hooked.

one love...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
day 55 for the strawberry milkshakes

day 55 for the strawberry milkshakes

still fighting the borg but I think I got them under control!
strawberry milkshakes

#4 still to shy for photos.

I am really happy, impressed and all that with the lights and autos.
The strawberry milkshakes may be the prettiest plants I have ever grown. Hopefully the smoke lives up to the hype!

The blackberry moon rocks in the coco are not quite as nice so far but I had a lot to do with it. I had PH problems until they got big enough to fill the pot. I am through with the coco experiment for now.

happy lurking!

one love...