What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thrips or/and something else ?

buzzmobile

Veteran
So it was moths. And i'm killing 2 or 3 every day. Actually they are born in the tent, when lights are off, they are still in the tent, but if i switch on the general light outside the tent, they escape but i'm there and i kill them. I've got another tent working reverse from the first one, and i watch for moths and frass. I absolutly have to get rid of them even if i have to stop growing and clean every thing.

Here's a link with some more tips on controlling moths.
https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2014/05/miller-moths.html

This stinks like European Union bullcrap....pure mafia

Ive been there....you could get some spinosad 11,6% from italy on amazon....its from Bayer and its called
Protect garden Success 50ml
There was also another brand i cant remember the name from Composana brand that was another ConserveSC from Dow Chemicals rebottled..

In europe the majority of bio-pesticide are only for peeps with licence (licence means that you have to pay 200 euro and wait 6 months to get it LOL Clowns!!! )meanwhile you can get Abamectin , Glyphosate and what not on the shelves for the ineducated mass.....
AH! beware that in that hellhole the Bacillus Thurigensis israeliensis is for pro also....the one that they sells everywere is the Kurstaki variety that doesent to the trick....

I searched Protect garden Success and the links are for italian stores, but they ship only to italy. I put my address, but i can't change the country...