What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Well Hello everyone.

Wanted to post up an Urban Legends test.

Been fun seeing these Autos really take shape.
*only one draw back I was unprepared for how they would react to my DWC Kung Fu :jawdrop:

Strains: Mazarilla, Fighting Gorillas, Gorilla Cookies, and Auto Gorilla. Method: DWC
Area: 5x5
Lighting: 1000watt HPS

These seeds are all FEM and directly planted into DWC using my perlite method.

PICS: Day 1, Day 26 From Seed.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Can't wait to see how well these strains do in DWC! Good luck

As I was saying,, I was unprepared for how they would react to my DWC :bigeye:

Day 33 ... ummmm idk what do to... they have taken over, could have filled this 5x5 with 4 of these plants easily. Just gonna have to manage them the best I can.

Some are going into flower now but others are just preflowering and still stretching, They are going to be very difficult to control the height, I didn't train them at all as I wanted to see their true structure.

They are drinking over a 4 liters of water a day constantly have to stay on top of res top off.

SGS P.S. Sorry for the shitty pics my nice camera Ive had for years finally when to the grave. Need to get a new one, or if anyone has one to donate for great pics I would be very greatful. :tiphat:

Attachments

• 20200818_225211_HDR2.jpg
    20200818_225211_HDR2.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200818_225315.jpg
    20200818_225315.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200818_230525_HDR.jpg
    20200818_230525_HDR.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 53

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
For you DWC lovers:

RO water.

Start seedlings : 350PPM Higher N .

VEG: 600 PPM

Preflowering: 650-750 PPM

Flowering: 750-1000PPM ,, depending on strain.. these being first time Ive ran these. Im playing it safe with a lower PPM

Ive noticed that the Fighting Gorillas need extra Cal-Mag.

SGS

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
overgrown to the max they hit the top of the tent past the light had to cut them back lost a lot of main colas but I did it early so the secondary branches have filled in nicely I will grab a pic this evening.

SGS

Knowledge111

Hey, completely off topic, but I have been strain hunting for Bliss from whish seeds (I am from San Jose and have only tried bliss once 4 years ago and fell deeply in love) and I saw one of your replies from 2015 where you mentioned knowing the guy and was hoping if you could point me in the right direction. I am a relatively new grower but would really appreciate the chance to grow such a great strain. Can’t stress enough how great the strain was (imo)