What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kelly Preston

EsterEssence

Veteran
Kelly Preston, Died today from a long battle with breast cancer At only 57. It is revenant to me because i used to do front end repair at my shop here at my house. She had a 50’s something truck she loved which happened to be at my dad’s shop in LA, that needed a steering gear, at the time the steering shaft was not removable from the box. Here were I live there was old junkyard that had the correct steering gear so I creatively packaged the part to meet ups standard and shipped it to my dad who repaired her truck that she loved. She never knew me but our lives touched... RIP Kelly...

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
May she RIP. My wife is a breast cancer survivor, 8 yrs now. Therefore I have an appreciation of what John & his family are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kelly Preston, Died today from a long battle with breast cancer At only 57. It is revenant to me because i used to do front end repair at my shop here at my house. She had a 50’s something truck she loved which happened to be at my dad’s shop in LA, that needed a steering gear, at the time the steering shaft was not removable from the box. Here were I live there was old junkyard that had the correct steering gear so I creatively packaged the part to meet ups standard and shipped it to my dad who repaired her truck that she loved. She never knew me but our lives touched... RIP Kelly...

Travolta did a movie about home made chairs in rural Cali....wondering if that was her truck in the movie. Can't remember the name of it.