What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk

vanilla dutch

ordered about 7months ago from seedbay. sprouted upon arrival. all came up 100 germ rate as normal. had some personal issues while growing. cops ,haters ,the block etc.. ended up moving rite before harvest. no phone allowed in grow spot. hence no live shots. security risk. all were very uniform more than identical just minor smell, look differences. effects strong 2 grams had me asleep lethargic for a whole weekend. all in all very popular around my way. instant sold out classic strain. even had people tell me it was haze without even mentioning it to them. one guy was kinda upset because the pheno he smoked was the skunk one but he was totally satisfied because they were all hazier than a foggy day. the only thing skunk about them was a slight undertone smell. all haze taste , effects, look, and smell even in flower. skunk was only detectable after the cure rite before grinding up to smoke. all haze in everyway. a definite pheno hunt purchase again. thanks gypsy sam the skunkman and staff at seedbay and real gorilla seeds. a 12 outta 10 stars.https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=2029435 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=2029437

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

i dont know cant figure out how to post a pic. pictures in my album. oh well i tried aint got the time nor patience for this. edit pic descriptions. 1 seed pack 2 haze gram 3 purple haze pheno 4 colombian purple haze pheno

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1583575218482.jpg
    FB_IMG_1583575218482.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20200414_102642_667.jpg
    IMG_20200414_102642_667.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20200411_180934_603.jpg
    IMG_20200411_180934_603.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 20200415_121055.jpg
    20200415_121055.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

vanilla dutch

more photos hopefully. last pic is the skunk smelling pheno. all the other pics are haze. even had a real deal naturual purple haze pheno. it was way different than the others. more seeds to buy and pheno hunt. adios edit pic description.1 haze in a vanilla dutchmaster cigarello.2 haze skunk smelling pheno

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_184809_893.jpg
    IMG_20200411_184809_893.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20200411_180656_587.jpg
    IMG_20200411_180656_587.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

vanilla dutch

thats all folks. all in all a very pleasant seedbay purchase. very satisfied . shout out to sam for making this cross. reminds me of 2004 purple haze from new york. the skunk pheno was also a blast from the past wasnt alive back then to experiance it. thanks icmag.

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

i was more surprised by how hazy they were. one pheno had a skunk undertone after the cure. other than that straight up purple colombian smell.a definite keeper and instant pheno hunt purchase is in the works

vanilla dutch

ive heard people describe haze as frankencents but i have no clue what that smells like. just smells like haze to me. if i could i.d the smell it would be more close to champa if you dont know what haze smells like.it would the closest thing to a haze smell

vanilla dutch

the purple colombian pheno pic was just a .5 of a gram. the soda can pic was 1.0 grams and the purple haze pheno pic was 2.0 grams. the one with the dutchmaster cigarello was 1.0 grams and the skunk pheno with the pack of cigars was 1.5 grams. just so u dont have to wonder and you can get an idea of the weight versus looks. big yielders too. almost a pound out of all the plants. out of a whole pack it was 16 harvested keepers.

Last edited:
T

TakenByTheSky

I have the old original haze x skunk growing now, that looks like a newer version with more skunk in it.

T

TakenByTheSky

I have the old original haze x skunk growing now, that looks like a newer version with more skunk in it.

TheDarkStorm

I was thinking the samething....ordered afew months ago and dried and cut an ready to smoke allready ..
Vanilla dutch how long did you flower these for ?

TheDarkStorm

.vanilla dutch did you manage to get some live plant pictures...would be great to see...might even try an snag some packs for preservation myself...I do have some very old ones of a few other types made by sam but I cant see them lasting another 10-20 years so just incase these will be nice for preservation.

vanilla dutch

unfortuntly i have no plant pics as phones arent allowed in the grow. security reasons. gotta stay safe. they were all very hazy and to be honest stretch and height was above average but very managable due to the skunk influence. i would grab the thai ones or if he made a mexican cross. the haze he used is most defiantly from the haze brothers as i have smoked there purple haze from new york