What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazarilla From Urban Legends

NeDank

I had to rearrange the tent because I planted 5 Sour Cheese Auto's (Urban Legends) today. Now the tent is full to the max again.

picture.php

Cmoon

Looking really good Ned, honest pics and representation of how it rolls, Ive got Maz under a brolley last few days:laughing:

NeDank

Hello everyone hope all is well with you. Here the plants are doing fine. Mazarilla is getting huge. I had to move her under a light and raise the light because the lights were 12-14'' away from the top.

The rest of the plants are doing well. Some will get topped this week. Some have a way to go and others are just starting.

Mazarilla got 2 tsp grow last watering. Most others still on 1 tsp grow or 1/2

On to the big pic update.

Mazarilla - Day 39
picture.php

Gorilla - Day 32
picture.php

Gorilla Cookie getting topped soon - Day 19
picture.php

Fighting Gorillaz - Day 14
picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Nedank,

As sour cheese line is reg seeds you should put like 2/3 per pots to get at least a nice female or two .
This one has a really surprising potency too .
When some tries are despiting , it's nice to have jar of SCA on the side .
Enjoy !

:tiphat:

NeDank

Hi Nedank,

As sour cheese line is reg seeds you should put like 2/3 per pots to get at least a nice female or two .
This one has a really surprising potency too .
When some tries are despiting , it's nice to have jar of SCA on the side .
Enjoy !

I did this in 2 pots. The 2 that are on each side of the tent and the one in the middle has 1 sca in it. I'm hoping for a male in the middle pot but will get one if not anyways so it's not a big deal. :tiphat:

NeDank

Do you guys think I'll be able to pollinate Wild Thailand Ryder with SCA since they are about 2 weeks behind WTR? I'll make more SCA seeds but would like to pollinate WTR and Fighting Gorillaz if possible.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Nedank !

Males from SCA F4 are going to show quite fast .

WTR should be minimum a F3 so no problem with that .

While FiGo is an f1, so you can make seeds, but don't expect stability from them .
You should do FiGo R2(f2 fem) first to expect some stability .

( May be do some seeds on gorilla auto to get a cross in the state of the art )

Enjoy your breeding experience and remember you can always breed a little bit as a good habit ! :biggrin:

NeDank

Hi Nedank !

Males from SCA F4 are going to show quite fast .

WTR should be minimum a F3 so no problem with that .

While FiGo is an f1, so you can make seeds, but don't expect stability from them .
You should do FiGo R2(f2 fem) first to expect some stability .

( May be do some seeds on gorilla auto to get a cross in the state of the art )

Enjoy your breeding experience and remember you can always breed a little bit as a good habit ! :biggrin:

:thank you:The Fighting Gorillaz cross is just a fun little project. Nothing serious. Just hoping for a hybrid type strain rather than full sativa/indica.

NeDank

I had to do some trimming to Mazarilla. Just cleared out some bottom branches so I could get in there with the watering can.

little update

Overview

picture.php

Mazarilla

picture.php

Mazarilla

picture.php

How does she look?

NeDank

Sorry for the late update! All the plants apear to be doing fine. Fed Gorilla today 1 tsp MaxiGro and 1tsp MaxiBloom. Mazarilla is drinking so much I have to water every day.

Overview

picture.php

Closer

picture.php

Mazarilla Day 48 Getting hairy

picture.php

Gorilla Day 42

picture.php

Gorilla Cookies Day 28

picture.php