What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

laszlokovacs

I'm gonna pop some of those soon hopefully find something stinky.... Awesome pic with the bee
Dope happy hunting man i only popped one seed so i gotta give the pack a proper shot. Throw up some pics if you remember too. Glad that bee was there cuz its why I took the pic and it ended up being the only one i snapped of the plant the whole season lol

sticking

Anyone grown his chemd x forum cookies? Had a pack off that cross from Connoisseur Genetics but lost all plants in early veg do to traveling and have searched for that combination ever since. Those 2 seem to go very well toghether (gmo etc) but pack cost $250 at the moment so dont wanna take any risk.

Last edited:

elanius

Veteran
I wondered about this one and so bought a pack. I don’t know much about OG history, but haven’t heard ‘Pure’ OG bandied about very much.
Hey Kalbhairav,

good to see you man (didnt know you fancy some US elites!)
The Pure OG Kush is a Socal Pure Kush that Nspecta got around 2005 from Elkslayer who bought that clone for a big buck and is supposed to be legit. I got it as freebies and just planted one seed, smells like classic OG very early and grows vigorously, I would be surprised if it wont be good. Lets see.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey Kalbhairav,

good to see you man (didnt know you fancy some US elites!)
The Pure OG Kush is a Socal Pure Kush that Nspecta got around 2005 from Elkslayer who bought that clone for a big buck and is supposed to be legit. I got it as freebies and just planted one seed, smells like classic OG very early and grows vigorously, I would be surprised if it wont be good. Lets see.

🙂
Hey elanius,
I’ll grow anything if I hear it’s decent. I like my collection to have a little bit of everything. My seed collection grows but my grow tent doesn’t.

Looking forward to seeing what you get in your pure OG x tk.. Do you have a diary or something somewhere?

ForTheLove

Veteran
Oldies but goodies!
CSI's 3 Queens 1/3 phenos
IMG_20200505_210124.jpg

IMG_20200505_210752.jpg

Savoury beef gravy terps

Next up CSI's - Bubbas bad bitch 1/2 phenos
030009fb.jpg

03000a1e.jpg

2/2
03000a71.jpg

03000a9f.jpg

CoastBuds.MDQ

hey nspecta lovers, after a couple years growing mid-quality genetics (the illegal context wont let us get decent strains) I finally could get my dream strain Forbbiden Fruit, CSI had s1 beans and I did not hesitate grabbing one. Also got to know this legendary breeder from the US that has legit original cuts and genetics.

Anyone has grown Forbbiden Fruit s1? Pictures and phenotypes info would be awesome!!! There are two known phenos that leans to Tangie and the other to Cherry Pie (I was told this is the keeper).

goingrey

hey nspecta lovers, after a couple years growing mid-quality genetics (the illegal context wont let us get decent strains) I finally could get my dream strain Forbbiden Fruit, CSI had s1 beans and I did not hesitate grabbing one. Also got to know this legendary breeder from the US that has legit original cuts and genetics.

Anyone has grown Forbbiden Fruit s1? Pictures and phenotypes info would be awesome!!! There are two known phenos that leans to Tangie and the other to Cherry Pie (I was told this is the keeper).
Haven't grown it but with an s1 of a four-way hybrid I wouldn't be surprised if you find even more than two phenos. The best keeper is the one you like the most.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
I was so blown away by Nspecta’s generosity with the amount of freebies I got on my first order for Black Friday last year, most of the other breeders seeds I was planning on growing got kicked out of my garden! 😂 I just harvested some wifi43xTK, Big Bad Wolf 2.0, mendoPxzkittlez, Bubblegum S1 and Loompas HeadbandxTK. Super super happy and will be ordering a lot more varieties soon! 🤗🌱
Here’s a couple Bubblegum s1 😍
full

full

Last edited:

revegeta666

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the interview has been done, but there may be a part 2. Stay tuned for the show to come out in the next couple months, your question may have got answered!

Patreon subscribers get early access to new content. Stay tuned for soundcloud for the release.

The Uzbekistani look like good indicas so far, have a couple going this year!

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah he puts those up at the last minute on Patreon, but that may be for security reasons as well. Heavy Days, brighter days are coming! :smoke:

Nefertem

Yeah he puts those up at the last minute on Patreon, but that may be for security reasons as well. Heavy Days, brighter days are coming! :smoke:
nspecta at CSI is doing gods work with his preservation and the diversity of legendary cuts.

I grew out the Killer Bees (malawi), Ginger Tea (thai), Uk Cheese and Loompas headband x TK
Killer bees and Ginger Tea are from Archive though no?

NEED 4 SEED

Did yall see the CSI x Notsodog collab being released tonight?

A bunch of Headband, f1 durb crosses. All notso

If you mean the latest F1 Durb drop, this is online at least for 2 weeks already if not longer. I left 1 grand over there for the F1 Durb S1, Florida OG Kush x F1 Durb, Cherry Pie x F1 Durb. This was my biggest single buy ever and I was pretty anxious about the money to make it thru customs. It hang there for three days. Now I'm eager for the seeds to pass the opposite direction.