What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get over it already...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Life is about experiences and choices, you should feel all kinds of different emotions in your life and having your heart broken a time or 2 is part of it, it hurts, but your feeling something instead of going thru life being numb. The ppl that we love come and go in our lives and we have to embrace all of them. Remember the good times and try to learn from the bad ones....go out and meet ppl, your young and have your whole life ahead of you, who knows who you will meet today, next week, in a year? ...thats whats cool, you never know whats around the corner and whats in store for you!....learn from your hurts and move on, its only going to get better is what Im trying to say I guess :) ...good luck!

Z

zoolander

This is simple , You act like if thats what she wants to do its no big deal and have no contact with her and just go on with your life and after a bit of time away from you if she wants to be with you and you only she will feel this after she dates a couple guy's and she figures out that most guy's just wanna have sex with her and they leave her high and dry after they get what they want . Why would you wanna be with someone who wants to be with other people anyway ?

G

grapepunched

Wow.

I half-heartedly agree with the people here that getting her off of your mind starts with social interaction and possible relocation.

However....

There's always that one fish who gets away that you NEVER forget.
There's part of me that wants to tell you to GO! GO GET HER BACK!
YOU'LL NEVER FORGET HOW SHE MADE YOU LOVE LIFE EVERY DAY!
THE WAY HER HAIR SMELLED, THE WAY SHE WAS PERFECT,,, TO YOU,,,

but maybe it's just me...
but if you do decide to try to get her back,
more power to ya, get her back for me, since i lost mine.

-gp

Bro get over it dont be all nice. She knows youll always be there your her sucker. She goes out fucks other dudes then when she has a rough patch she calls you for comfort, she obviously has zero respect for you have some respect for yourself cut her. Life goes on somebody better will come to you and youll look back and be glad she fucked you over.

Z

zoolander

I didn't want to put it as to the point as Juls but thats it in a nutshell

dyren

Sorry guys but it ain't like that. Only time will tell me what it is like but I'd appreciate it if y'all didn't act like this girl is just another tramp bitch, she's not like the rest....

BL4ZE20

Hey man i'm also 20 and dated a girl for about a year and half when i was a little younger. She ended up cheating and lying to me and then after we broke up i ended up finding out more but for some reason i still didnt wanna loose her cause like ur girl this was the first one id ever actaully had real feelings for. But yeah i was so stuck on her it was fucking up my life i kept tryin to find a reason for why it happend. Short while after i found maryjane and she helped me look at things diff and as time went on things got better. I realized that shed already made up her mind and that i cant change someones mind just like if i meet some diff girl shes either gonna like me or not i can't MAKE her like me. And i realized that i need someone who will show me the same respect i show them and one who will leave positive experiences in my life and not negative ones.
So yeah my relationship was a little different but point is it sounds like shes movin on so just do the same and forget her.
What my experience made me realize is that i need to get my life together, and just not worry about girls, Put yourself first man.
Anyways guess i did a bunch of rambling but maybe itll help out and make sense hah.

Thats some sick shit because it so true. Some people will never admit it some girls cant be happy with what they got better it happened to you when you are young then to find out twenty years later and know youve wasted 20 years of your life.

G

grapepunched

man, I know what dyren is talking about,,,
maybe some of you guys have dated lots of tramps and such,,,
but I have dated a girl that I wasn't even worthy for,,, a PERFECT WOMAN,,,
i FEEL for dyren because I know how it is to lose a good thing,,, a PERFECT thing,,,
the woman I was with was wonderful in every aspect, but I was too young to
know how to really handle the relationship,,, plus me smoking pot got in the way of
our relationship,,, turns out I ended up picking MJ and losing the girl,,,
for the most part I am who I am because I stuck with MJ,,,
but there's ALWAYS that part of me that wonders what life would have
been like with her,,, you see,,, not all girls are DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA,,,
this one was an angel,,, and really the only girl I ever FELL IN LOVE with,,,
and I think about her on random occasions sometimes, or when I'm with my new girl,,, so dyren, know that I know how it is to lose the big fish,,, and i say go catch her if you can't let her go and you know she's the one,,, but only if you know that,,,
because sometimes it just hurts losing a good friend, even if she wasn't the one,,,
peace to you and your new beginnings...

-gp

Last edited:

dyren

Respect, GP. I definitely wasn't deserving of her. Of course I see that now but sadly it's too late. She has made her decision, and it's her decision to make. I can't really betray that. Besides after all the emotional succession that's going on I just don't think it would ever be the same. Perhaps in the future after she's been with a few jerks she'll realize that she misses me for the nice guy that I am. Who knows. I'm not gonna hold my breath.

G

grapepunched

you can't let some jerk have a stab at your woman,,,
approach the situation with respect and humbleness,
if you can get her back try to before she gets knocked up by some
other guy and you're left wishing she didn't have a life that is now
totally consumed by some dude and his kid....

it happens man, and if you guys are young then now is the time,,,
she won't stay single for long if she's the kind of woman you make her out to be,,,
let her know you care at least,,, let her know you want her back,
or you may never have another chance to tell her!

or find peace in the sacred herb like I did,,, but live with at least one regret in your life. one woulda coulda shoulda, one if I could go back in time and do it over again,,,

but like you said, if she's not the girl for you, smoke some pot with me and just commiserate with me on the good ol' days of when... :D

-gp

dyren

I think I'm just going to respectfully but truthfully tell her how I feel and that I respect her decision but I can't just let go without fighting. Ya never know, some girls will test you like that. I think she knows I'm not like the rest of those jerks but she didn't feel like I was giving equally to the relationship. I've learned a lot in a very short period of time and I will make that clear. Wish me luck! If it doesn't work, oh well that's her decision and I'm sure it will be for the better. Honestly at this point I'd be happy with either outcome and it feels great to be able to say that... as I definitely couldn't have said the same a few days ago.

Thanks again guys.

Hughesy

Its Over Now! Live and Learn.
Move Forward. Shes Not the One for you.
It Burns.We all get Burnt.
Always keep 5% Of yourself to yourself.
Breathe in the air.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Maybe they got back together and she's not letting him get online for a while because she wants more attention.....Man I guess that's pretty thin...Hughesy your probably right man I bet it's over

dyren

For some reason I felt like necro-ing this thread tonight.

A lot of time has passed and I still think about a lot of the decisions I've made. I'm fortunately in a decent place right now emotionally, financially, etc. but I definitely have some regrets - I don't believe people who say they have none. Reading back through some of my posts on here reminds me how different I used to be.. not in a bad way. I was such a fucking weed nerd... it's awesome. Times change. I still enjoy some good buds now and then.

One big regret is that I haven't been able to continue to pursue my love of the craft of growing. It's a hobby I hope to return to one day when the time is right.

Thanks everyone for stopping by :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - its more like 'Regrets - I've had a few - and did it my way' - for better or worse - richer or poorer - in sickness and in health - you reap what you sow -

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey buddy it's life, I'm glad your still around. If I started thinking of everything I've screwed up over the years I'd never get time to do anything. Try to get back growing, it's good to get your mind off things.:tiphat: