What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in Campbell River, BC

Player2

Hey,
I have moved for the last time, I hope. I am now in the Courtenay/Comox area. I bought, so I'm not going anywhere soon.

White Rock sucks. Trout Creek sucks. Really old and snobby. Nobody liked my old cummins there, everyone likes the 12v here.

Anyway, I have shut down and tossed plants from 2 grows now due to moves. I'm getting pretty sick of that. No more!

The weed shop in Courtenay(yeah, I bought that weed and from the rez shop, too) said there was a clone store in Campbell River. Can anyone help an old stoner out with an introduction?

And whoever dropped the cherry cookie breath at The Buddery House, I got a seed! Ha! The Buddery House in Comox fn is great!

Thanks!

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
Someone sent me a link to this thread hehehe

I can't offer any hookups on van isle but stick around..... you never know who may throw genetics your way.
It's awesome having your own place and knowing you don't have to appease a landlord or sneak a closet grow in your parents basement.

BTW...... My truck is a 1st gen 12v too. Early 91 standard cab 4x4 with the 727 3speed. Unmodified except for the max size tires. There's a few of em around my little town and can't even count how many times I get asked if she's for sale LOL

Player2

Mines a 90 with the getrag. I'm only the second owner and less than 300k km. I even rock the original hubcaps!

Everyone here rocks. I have had offers to send. This is legal and I want it! How can this stuff still be so backwards up here?

I shouldn't have to mess with the mail!

Seriously, way back, on my way north, I stayed at a hotel in Oakland, California near Harborside. Google it then plan a vacation. In the morning i walked in, bought elites, drove north and right across.

I lost those plants, as explained above. That hurts. I had tried to share. I went to hydro shops in surrey and van. Nothing. I don't know if I was too square or old or wtf, but i had fire and was trying to trade and nothing. Mostly, i have been doing this long enough to know that when you have something special, having some others running it is insurance against the eventual misfortune that happens to everyone. Bugs, disasters, equipment malfunctions... whatever, your genetics gone.

So I guess I am going to Duncan unless somebody pipes up.

Edit-
Check my album. Those gsc shots were from a cea dwc 12k watt flip flop 192 plant site that I ran alone. At any time 600 or so clones, 8+ strains, so I can get down.

This isn't my bu$iness anymore. Seriously.

Homeless assholes trying to steal my construction debris getting cerb while staying in the travelodge and i can't walk in a store and buy clones? The world is seriously in need of an unfucking.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
Mines a 90 with the getrag. I'm only the second owner and less than 300k km. I even rock the original hubcaps!

I'm still on stock rims and have the rings and caps but around here they would get trashed with all the gravel road driving so I took them off. I was thinking about doing a getrag tranny swap but I have a friend with a 93 extended cab with the getrag and i can pick it up for 10K. It's had it professionally boosted to 300HP and the tranny and clutch refreshed as well so it's a good deal for a pretty clean truck.

I doubt I'll ever part with my truck though

Player2

If you are already swapping...
Go crazy and get the best! ZF6 is what I am going to do whenever this getrag dies, which might be never...
I think destroked has all the important bits kitted up.

Don't worry so much about the clones, right now you need to focus on bumper stickers for your truck now that you live on the Island. Clearly you need the Van Isle Diesels sticker and perhaps the relax, this isn't the mainland bumper sticker. And a trip down to scenic Duncan may serve you well. Very friendly folks at the shop I go to.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta get that island sticker too and put it on sideways or upside down.

Too bad ya need a mainland residence for the tofitian sticker.

Player2

I really hadn't noticed that island window sticker. Damn, every other car has one!

I also need to get my baseball cap with hoodie hood pulled up over it game on...

Keep it weird, my new island fam!