What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best to avoid

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Here's a place to post criticisms or warnings for others. It sucks that this is the first thread in the forum but I feel compelled to share my story.

Total Grow Control and subsequently Soleil software.

Their terrible software associated with their complete lack of knowledge in growing just cost me my job. I would avoid them at all costs. Friendly on the surface but if you're in the business you need brains to back it up. None of these entities have any.

And I know what I'm good at and bad at. I can unselfishly say I'm a smart and sober person. What they sell is a perfect machine-it does what you tell it to. But you will never be perfect and certainly never more perfect than it. And if you're a serious grower, you know that standardizing a grow is quite rare indeed. You never run the same grow twice.

Their inability to recognize where and when employees will fall short and still have the back of the doser is a detriment. At least to me. I had to work ten times harder just to get a bad result with their systems.

Please post your horror stories so that others may be warned.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
These people suck, their seeds do not germinate. I ordered 10 Amnesia. 2 germed and grew in to nice plants with a good high. 8 were duds. I ordered once more giving them a second chance. This time I ordered 5 seeds. NONE germinated for me. That is it for me. They did not give a shit when I told them of my woes. https://www.growerschoiceseeds.com/
I do not know what is wrong here but stay the fuck away!!!!

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Nope. I had the fill valve in manual off and it still flooded the grow. If it was truly manual control, It wouldn't have mixed ml 1.

Last edited:

Mountain Wizard

These people suck, their seeds do not germinate. I ordered 10 Amnesia. 2 germed and grew in to nice plants with a good high. 8 were duds. I ordered once more giving them a second chance. This time I ordered 5 seeds. NONE germinated for me. That is it for me. They did not give a shit when I told them of my woes. https://www.growerschoiceseeds.com/

Yes, growers choice seeds sux. Bad product and my credit card got hijacked as well. Stay away.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Dont buy dank genetics beans.. The guy cant even grow cannabis, words from his own mouth, and they are ripping off well known companies as well.. steer clear and support real breeders

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, growers choice seeds sux. Bad product and my credit card got hijacked as well. Stay away.

Sorry to hear. I turned in Bud Aroma in California sending info (sans MY information) to the California Attorney General.

Their web site is now down after ripping off hundreds of customers.

If I recall Grower's Choice is not a USA seed site?

Drewsif

Avoid Ed Rosenthal he'll go all California Chainsaw Massacre on your crop. Then he'll stick it in a freezer so it still tastes like nutes in 6 months.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Their webpage says they guarantee 90% germination, but then if you read the actual fine print you have to photograph yourself following their exact germination instructions or they won't honor that. Who the hell photographs themselves planting seeds? Also apparently they are physically based in the western US, but advertise heavily in Canada for some reason? Oh yeah and nobody else seems to have good germination rates with them. Seems like a poor company all around.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their webpage says they guarantee 90% germination, but then if you read the actual fine print you have to photograph yourself following their exact germination instructions or they won't honor that. Who the hell photographs themselves planting seeds? Also apparently they are physically based in the western US, but advertise heavily in Canada for some reason? Oh yeah and nobody else seems to have good germination rates with them. Seems like a poor company all around.

^^^ Just avoid or boycott them. Plenty of ethical breeders and sites to order from these days!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts