What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Theres a BUN in the BASEMENT for CELLARDWELLER

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down...

Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down...

How about: "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"?:abduct:
marypoppins.jpg

Buddle

Veteran
Clint if its a boy..Ashley if its a girl..I love the name Jeremiah too and Beriah..peace Cellars

C

cellardweller

Thank you g13! I'd rep ya but ya got the dang thing turned off! Good Luck!

L

Lilly456

Hell cellar I never saw this thread, I wish I could throw a guess at ya' but, hmmm my old lady was 3.5 weeks late on the 1st one and he was 10.5lbs and lemme tell ya', that was a great time to be @ sea.I could see her car in the paking lot while she was scratching my eyes out on the VHF on my way into the harbor.That boy wouldn't come out and she was on fire! Friends still talk about the look she had on her face.I won't guess but I'll give you my best wishes, it's all I've got.Good luck, Chaco.:joint::joint:

C

cellardweller

CHACO!! whats up my seafaring friend? Yeah, I will definately be in the room though , no such luck to be out fishin! :muahaha: but 10.5? damn bro, thats a big baby..I don't wish that on anyone..*yikes*
Thanks for the well-wishes and heres to good weather and tight lines my friend!
peacenpot
~cellard

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is such great news !! Such an awesome time in your life. Be sure to enjoy every minute this is truly a great time!! Congrats and much love to you and the wife :)

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
SLEEP NOW! You will never sleep again. I never asked... Is this your first bro??
Congratu-fuckin-lations bro! :woohoo: What a beautiful thing it is. Life changing and eye opening for sure. I have a lot of joy for you my brother. Nothing quite matches that feeling when the little one pops out and looks up at you for the first time. It is as if time stands still and the only thing that matters is the new little life looking up at you, depending on you for life.

Blessings from the Swamp family my friend.
Here in a few months, I would be willing to donate my kid corral. I couldnt do it without that thing. Basically a fence that snaps together and gives em a little more room to run around than a playpen.

SLEEP NOW!

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Thank you very much Babba! :bow: Always an honor to see you kickin it! We will be sure to savor every moment..well at least I will! I'm sure the wife will be kicking and screaming for a little bit, but will find the time to relax once at home.
Nam Myoho renge kyo as well,
~dubbs

Dankers, ya snuck in on me there as I was posting! Thank you as well!
Sleep? There is no sleep for the wicked my friend!
Yes, this is our first and probably our last, although I'm a believer in "ya have one, ya have two so the other one has someone to play with"..she is not though as she was an only child.

I appreciate the offer but I think this kid already has two of anything it could possibly need for the next twenty years..lol..now if you wanna offer some babysitting services however..:muahaha:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
LOL! I hear ya bro. Good luck and have fun! Kids are more fun than anything else on the planet. A lot of work, but worth every minute.

My baby boy is getting teeth and he loves those little "puffs"

There is nothing on the planet that will grip your heart more than your baby child. Dont hold them tears back when the doc hands the little one to you. I cried like a kid when I first held my little girl. Magical.... Those little eyes looking up at me and knowing that little life was depending on me for everything. It definitely add self worth. Good stuff brother. I am very happy for you.

C

cellardweller

"You must spread some rep.."
yeah..can't wait bro..Im sure the tears will be flowin too..:laughing:

L

Lilly456

The nurse grabbed my head and said "Look at this , isn't it beautifulll!" Chaco passed out...:joint::joint:

instead of passing out cigars, are you gonna be passing out doobies?? gotta find you some pink and blue wraps.

congrats man! i have a feeling you and the mrs will do a helluva job.

im gonna guess 8lb 9oz on Apr 17

C

cellardweller

yeah, Chaco, I'm hoping I don't do that.. but I get the feeling I will get lightheaded, lol..

:wave: Raven! bout time! just messin ya man! thanks for the vote of confidence bro..
good guesses too but I think the 17th is really late, but we'll see!

Latest posts

Latest posts