What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Theres a BUN in the BASEMENT for CELLARDWELLER

C

cellardweller

lmao at you guys!
:wave: midwest, Tona, access, swampy..
specially you access..you must be so vaped that you forgot to venture a guess..doh!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4/12 8 lbs. 5 oz.'s
...it will be a boy and you shall name him moon beam.. bwahahahaha...

hahahha tona!! moon beam, thats hilarious! friends of ours last name is White and they named their daughter Snow, I have always loved that name! we call her snowy

Congrats cellar...getting close!! ..I think my guess is a little late but its a special date for me so we'll see! make sure you rub those feet she cant see heheh they get real sore :D Im tryin over here mrscellar!! It was cool to talk to you in chat the other day!! mrsb

C

cellardweller

a pm from me is the prize.. well, it's whats in the pm actually..
yup 1st one..4/17..damn she's gonna curse you for sure xoox! lol..
we were kinda hopin for the c-section too..

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I can't guess weight....unless your kid turns out to be a bag of weed...ROFL..
I had the "eagle eye" back in the day when I slung bags for a living...
I could weigh out 1/8 and have it pretty much jive with the scale within .2 grams...
Ounces were a cinch too.

But kids: dunno what they weigh....LOL, and I never intend to find out for myself.

C

cellardweller

you can still guess a date bro..

:wave: Mrs B! it doesnt matter that your guess is a late one, you're in the game!

xOOx

hoping for a c-section, haha, don't want the merchandise stretched out? lol

u wanna skip one if u can.. only plus is really u can pick the bday..still have to deal w/a scar.. only reason why i mention it is cause seems docs these days are cut happy...if theres even a little delay after projected due date.. and if its the first kid im just guessing nerves might keep that shit from dilating .. and then chop doc makes more $, plus doesn't get woken up .. if he's on call that is at 3am.. and then after all that, you get a normal sized baby that wasn't gonna really rip out your insides coming out the natural hole..
something to think about..

xoox

C

cellardweller

lmfao xoox! yeah, we don't want the merchandise stretched out.. :bashhead: :noway: :yoinks:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

All we really care about is mom and baby getting through it ok as do most people having their first.

I'm not really sure what the prize for winning the pool will be..God forbid I mention seeds or something here..but I do have a couple of green LED lights that attach to your ear kinda like a Bluetooth and of course whatever else is in the pm..:muahaha:

edit: hey krush ya snuck in as I was postin! thanks for your guess I guess! lol..

L~B

congrats 4/6 6lb 6oz hay you don't want a c section natural is much better imo..2 my self 1 c 1 vag home births are the best!!! she can smoke while she labors cant beat that...

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Alright...I'm in:
04.09 (Unlike Swishaman who guessed his own birthday in the past...04/07) Unless you and the little lady hop in a time machine with H.G. Wells...my guess is no PM for swish.:laughing:
And, after extensive consultation with the Nechung Oracle I'm also going to go one further and suggest that your offspring will most likely be the reincarnation of the dalai lama...or the "yangsi". Good times, good times. You can send me a PM from The Potala Palace if I'm right.:abduct:

C

cellardweller

lol access!
thanks for chiming in guys!
I showed the Mrs this thread this am before she left and she wanted me to convey her thanks to all of you for the well wishes and laughs!
We have our first class tomorrow and it's a 6 hour class...joy..:laughing:

Thanks for the K+ Lean Green! tell her I said good luck as well!

fred norris

i would sit there and giggle joyously as my chubbo pregnant girlfriend struggled to put on socks .

april 2nd and he will weigh 8lbs, just like his daddys left man-tit

C

cellardweller

Fred Norris @ 4/2/09 - 8lbs 2 zips
so now you are changing the weight? ok by me..lmao! why is my left one bigger than my right one though?? lol..
I am still chuckling over the sock episode, but now I have to help tie her shoes as well..doh!