What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
update 9-6-GH

update 9-6-GH

Malawi Pink Hair x MaPettit.
NepJam x Kali China
Lilly x MaPettit
The Golden Tiger
Orient Express x NepJam. I have more like these in flower. I just don't have a lot of time. I will do pictures of different plants next time. Have a great week. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
The girls needed a boost of nitrogen. Flowering is going pretty well. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
The girls definitely needed some nitrogen. I hope I didn't stress them to much. They have my attention, sorry girls. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks all!

Thanks all!

Here is a few different girls this week. The Oaxacan is forming bud clusters but they are small. They are also very numerous. Some of the bud sites are forming trichomes. It will be a little while before they are looking frosty. I will update again next weekend.
Peyote Purple.
Lilly x MaPettit.
Oaxacan.
:tiphat: Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
More girls

More girls

China Yunnan.
The Destroyer's Left is Thai phenotype. Right is Colombian. They both have a very unique aroma. Kind of a peppery Bitch Slap!
This is the Queen Mother. She has really turned on in the last three days.
:tiphat: I wish you all a great week. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
9-15 Flowering update

9-15 Flowering update

Hello all, I hope all is well in your world. The temps are dropping quickly here. Today is 48f outside and inside the greenhouse at floor level is 63f. It is raining pretty hard all day. which is nice to clear out the smoke coming from all the fires in Montana. I hope those folks are getting some moisture as well. My lungs are getting their ass kicked. Hard to imagine the air quality in Montana.
Door shot
Guawi
The Golden Tiger
Malawi pink hair x MaPettit
Peyote Purple. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
9-15 update

9-15 update

This is the dual meristem China Yunnan. This single plant is expressing two phenotypes. One recessive and one dominant.
Purple Mexican
Destroyer Colombian phenotype
Destroyer Thai phenotype. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
9-15 update

9-15 update

Michoacán Cream.
Queen Mother from Original Delicatessen. I have been very impressed with all the offerings they make available.
NepJam x Kali China. This offering from Ace is a beautiful plant. It doesn't have a real long flowering time and produces very nice colas. The NepJam and the Kali China by themselves are a great plant to grow. This is my first time of running this cross. If you have never run any of the Ace genetics. Do yourself a favor and try some. They are amazing! Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Quick Update

Quick Update

Hello all, I wanted to throw out a couple pictures of the girls.
Malawi Pink Hair x MaPettit. Some of the pistils are starting to change color. They are just on the tips now, more orange than pink from what I see. I will do a better picture soon when a whole bud has changed.
Orient Express x NepJam getting some purple in the leaves.
Lilly x MaPettit. I love this plant!
The Golden Tiger, I let some of the girls get to Nitrogen deficient. Lot's of yellowing leaves. They did get a couple of feedings in the last week. Thank you for stopping by! Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
9-24 update

9-24 update

Hello, some of the girls are gaining color now. It would help greatly if the sun would come out and shine. It has been overcast here for two weeks. The temps are still abnormally low for this time of year. Here is two pictures of my Orient Express x NepJam.

A peek in the door. The girls really need some sunshine. In the Middle front is the Golden Tiger. It's been in hibernation for a week or so. Weight gain and calyx production has been slowed due to the weather. Thank you for stopping by. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
The Acapulco Gold was culled today. It just wasn't going to be feasible to keep her in flowering. I could better use the space for more light for other plants. They were truly great genetics but not for my environment. Some of the plants were moved a little closer to the center of the room for more growth. Buds contacting the roof may have had condensation issues in time.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by Grizz. The weatherhear has been overcast and rain for a month now. The girls really need some sun. They are doing pretty well considering. Peace