What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy, wishes and thoughts for him

Garhart

This man could go back home to his loved ones if our gubberments justice dept would only let him. Hey, if any of you who keep an occasional eye on us should happen to see this and can do it, throw a wrench in the gears and help him out. Bet if you are careful no one need even know it was you did it - but you would have something to feel pretty good about for the rest of your life.
Some dreams do come true ! Can ya help !

L

lemongrove

The government here is the good old USA has a hard on for a guy who buys some mj seeds and yet no one on Wall Street has been arrested after the largest theft in the world's history that robbed millions of their retirement and have left some nations around the world nearly bankrupt. Law enforcement loves to act like it is enforcing the law by going after low hanging fruit while the big fish get off scott free.
Hang in there Gypsy. We're all pulling for you.

T

TheBatCave

hang in there gypsy nirvana if shapelle corby can get out of jail so can you

Classic Seeds

Veteran
shit come on now let my brother gypsy go its been far to long with this nonsense on the usa part and the pi going along with it let the man out now aloha buddy classic

RetroGrow

Veteran
With each passing day, there is another brick in the wall coming down. Soon we will no longer be looked upon as criminals. Hopefully, when that day comes, all cannabis prisoners will be released. I can tell you that when you first get locked up, it is really a shock and a very difficult experience. As with most things, you actually adapt after awhile, and are able to get through your days, but it is still always difficult. Hopefully the worst is behind him.

PTDTTLHS

Is Gypsy still in some Philippino Immigration holding cell? It's been half a year already!

damn......

If you are reading this mate, hang in there, keep up your exercising and good thoughts...keep working hard for your freedom as much as we are all hoping it will happen tomorrow.

sdd420

Veteran
Gypsy hang in there bro! You are hugely responsible for our success in over growing the gov can't stop it now soon it will be legal. Peace sdd

jochen_45

Veteran
Its a long time sitting in a immigration cell without justice and hope for a good ending.
It helps no one and shows only that there is something wrong with the Phillipines.
Free Gypsy and let him go home!

Garhart

We all know the problem is one of integrity that stems from Washington DC
I often wonder how many different people could potentially throw a spanner in the works for them by doing something as simple as misplacing a file. All it would take would be one decent human being. To do the right thing.
Free Gypsy

ganesh

????? ???
Veteran
Ive been out for quite some time, had no idea this happened.
I just hope he is hanging in there ...

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi gypsy hope some one puts a hack saw blade in your birthday cake happy 54th year of life my friend I hope your gift this year is your freedom .the shit you are going through is so pointless the government is losing the battle against marijuana thanks to your efforts and sacrifices you made to spread the seeds world wide for us all . I hope by your birthday on the 26th your once again a freeman we are all praying for your release from this vindictive harassment from the us government .

you have helped spread the truth about marijuana as a medicine and a benefit for mankind it's time to quite blaming one of the many messenger who have fought the darkness and the lies about marijuana and did what needed to be done to force the changes needed in the laws god bless my friend stay strong be healthy and at peace with your life you have done so much good for every one who would have had to suffer through chemo or radiation with out a real way to relieve the treatments not to mention all the other human ailments marijuana helps or eliminates .aloha and Namaste classic seeds

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Dang... that is bad news.. I'm just hearing about it.. The P.I. is a baaaad place to get caught especially if its drug related. Its been awhile since i've been to the PI but I remember the death penalty warnings in the airports for drug dealers.

The P.I is crazy for being so harsh on MJ.. The stuff grows wild.. I dunno.. doesnt make sense..

Good luck gypsy..

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi
growerGoneWild that's the sad part gypsy has not been caught with marijuana there or here in America .its all about some third party claiming they made seeds for gypsy so they could get out of their own troubles when they were caught making or shipping seeds.they have no real evidence this is purely harassment and a ploy to get him on a plane to the US so he can be railroaded to prison on the word of some rat . punishment for being a crusader for marijuana and a thorn in the dea's side for so long by having seed bay and seed boutique and ICmag he has broken no English laws where his business are aloha cls

dc105

ICMag Donor
How can man say it is illegal or immoral to posses a plant that occurs naturally on earth? Gov Bullshit! How about appreciate what is given to us and explore the many benefits of cannabis like our fore fathers did!!
FREE GYPSY!!!!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Happy Birthday Gypsy! Wish I could spring you out of there, life is too short for this waste of time. Hoping and praying you'll be free for the rest of your birthdays to come :)

Latest posts

Latest posts