What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End the War on Drugs!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijim

Tighten your belts. Our great leaders will spend billions of the peoples money to protect the investments that they have in Cannabis at pharmaceutical companies. The first thing our president did when elected was to go to Mexico and insure the war would be fought on both sides of the border with a few billion in bribes. The only time that our leaders pay attention to the UN or any other organization is when they are in need. I signed and wish them well.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these petitions online to end the war on drugs are bullshit (100% fictitious) and nothing more. the federal govt won't listen to physicians and scientists what makes you think they'll 'OH! Golly!!! Gee!!!' a shitload of anonymous signatures.

you'd do more good by just donating .02 to unicef.......

AGBeer

The only reason I put (one) email address on it is because it was also endorsed by LEAP. Sure, it wont mean shit in the long run but it made me feel kinda warm and fuzzy in an e-sense.

bentom187

Veteran
contribute ,better safe than sorry. if anything this should be confimation of how many people have the same idea and feelings.say somone in a oppressed country will feel a little more support i think its worth it.

G

guest86120975

Don't worry, everybody's doing it. You'll be fine. Go ahead, try it

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm really not comfortable having people go to that site from here as we don't know if they could be IP mining or anything else.... Regardless if you give a fake name and e mail, if you're not using a proxy they will have your IP Addy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.