What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

need.....sum.....LUV......and prayz...

Sandnut

im happy it got better :smoke:

let's all learn a lesson from this so we wont have to go trough the same shit as you,
next time maybe we aren't so lucky!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Glad to hear you r on the road to recovery. And wanna say thanks.I had just hung a couple extra lights vertical and snapped some bamboo in half... read your post and removed those wooden needles...:thank you::thank you::thank you:

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Glad you're progressing and thanks for posting this up.

I missed my eye by an inch last night. My plants are 6ft tall and the stakes are 4ft so they're now hidden from view. I was along side a plant and bent down to get the last bit of water in the reservoir and smacked right into my upper cheek.

I was lucky, that's the second time I've done that in the last year, I'm going to start using much thicker and taller stakes and was thinking of dipping the tips in the yellow vinyl stuff that you cover wrench handles with or ping pong balls.

Cheers
Smiley