What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Send well wishes and good karma to brother esbe

Best wishes to you Esbe and your family! Although I have never talked to you I remember unc talking to you, and I'm sure he is right by your side in your hard times.

M

mosca negra

Esben- you and your Family are in our thoughts and Prayers...

Blessings

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sending you and yours lots of love and white light esbe bro.
You are in my thoughts mate. :)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
esbeN
Howzit brother..?? I hope yer gettin some rest brother as it is a trying time right now.. Stay strong to your faith and all my prayers and vibeage are with you as always. I been thinking about you since we talked last week.. And i will keep praying for you and mom.. much love and many many blessings brother.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
ty a lot all! means much to me. please keep sending your good and healing vibes to my dear mum. she suffered a serious brain bleeding last sunday and is right now fighting for her life. docs cant really inform us on her condition but we are full of hope and faith and we are trying to combine all the strength we can. mum is 70 and had a good life but i still think its a bit to early for her to leave this place and my small boys wont really remember her if she dies now. i had a bit of eye contact to her yesterday and that made me happy and its a better goodbye than nothing if she leaves us.

love you all, share the love and please keep praying with me

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
hey Esben.....sorry to hear bout your situation. my thoughts & prayers are with u n your mom at this time....hang in there bro and tell her to keep fighting!

zenoonez

Veteran
Best wishes, warm thoughts, and karmic energy on the way man. Keep your head up and your hopes high, my girl's mother had a stroke almost two years ago and she is still around though with some limited mobility. It was a tough time but it all worked out in the end.

B

BOSCO

All of us here are sending your mother and family many healing prayers and thoughts.
Fingers crossed and touch wood for a speedy recovery.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
We are all hear to offer up support and sympathy for U and U'r'z............hope the light of recovery shinez bright upon those wayward soulz that cringe from pain and sicknezz...........

hope christmas brings forth sum warm light and health......

BlessedBE.............Esbe......and family......
:wave: