What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prayers for buckeye-leaf

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Well love and miss you buckeye im sorry we didnt get a longer chance to know each other youll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bucks Nephew if you could post and address where we could send some flowers I would think allot of us here would like to send some. My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family. we loved buck. you can pm me this info if you dont want it in public

Last edited:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Buckeye..you will be missed RIP bro, now go find your best bro, grab your rods hit the great lakes & light a fat 1,,,,

this is a sad day for ICMAG & we have lost another soilder/friend..

peeps have Buckeye/familys in your thoughts when you have your next blast....
bro this ones for you:smoke out:....

nephew you stay strong my friend,,you had yourself a great uncle & good man, remember the good time you had & hold on to them bro
my thoughts are with you/your family.........much love & karma

keep it green
highlander

Lone Wolf

Veteran
damn, I am very sorry to hear about this... life is wicked wicked thing...may you rest in peace sir...

~Percival Arland Ussher said:
A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Rest In Peace Brother Buck, you will always be in our thoughts and hearts mate and very sorely missed around here.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
damn....this was the last thing i wanted to read/hear ;( my thoughts and condolences to the family of Buck. He was a really good guy and even though we never met the few conversations we had back & forth in pm will be remembered. Hopefully u got the chance to tell your loved ones goodbye and are free of your suffering and pain. Rest in Peace my brother....Jah guide & protect

I

idoreallytry

a fellow bucknut has taken the great journey goodbye friend,,,,peace and love

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Real sorry to hear that Buckeye sending good thought your way bro peace out Headband707

I reread the post and I'm choked your going to be missed bro rest in peace much love Headband707

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I am Buckeyes nephew he left us this evening. He was the greatest man I knowed and will always cry thinking of him

Another soldier lost. :badday:

All my best to you, young man, and the rest of Buck's family...

He will be missed :ying:

Edit:

He and I just exchanged PM's about his garden, he was excited....no mention of how poorly he may have been doing.

He signed-off in his usual fashion...

your pal buck

Last edited: