What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Way to go PoopyTeaBags

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey George i was always the guy that wasnt going to have kids... go figure... lol

And good luck to you and your wife i know it will happen for ya... Ive always been told it happens as soon as you stop trying... lol so maybe for a couple months you should stop trying and just screw like crazy lol.... -=]

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
My wife has an iphone app for predicting when we should do it and it puts a heart on the calender on the days we do it. It looks like valentines day :D :D :D

I didn't think I would have kids until I met my wife 5 years ago. We got married last summer and have been trying since..... actually we were trying before;)

It's not the worst job in the world :D

Smiley

Hey George i was always the guy that wasnt going to have kids... go figure... lol

And good luck to you and your wife i know it will happen for ya... Ive always been told it happens as soon as you stop trying... lol so maybe for a couple months you should stop trying and just screw like crazy lol.... -=]

Damn I am still that guy! My love and I just hit 8 years. I gotta be more careful man!

Seriously, Congrats!

P.S. Sour Bubble is on the Boo!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey burning tree theres somethign in the water in mi right now... be careful we were at 8 years with no kid too... go figure...

thats wonderful george its not everyday you change you mind about a life changing decision... i h ope the best for you two

G

guest3854

Congrats to you an' yer families Miss B and Poopy. Yer life is forever changed, and that's a good thang.

Stay healthy folks,
Steele

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
....and the morning sickness is horrible already:)

Congratulations to you both. May your child live a long, healthy and blessed life.

Miss Blunted: Now I know the doc would say differently, but my girl toked a few times during prenency as well as a few other friends of ours that have children and none of them have shown any detrimental effects. Now im not saying to go out and cheech and chong it up.... but I really have a hard time beleiving all the crutches our doctor told us about how even a little puff will destroy his nervous system and give him leukemia.

Either way, I wish you all the best. -BhT :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did someone say a baby?

picture.php

heehee,so a little baby poopy? no,that sounds wrong...a little teabag? no,just as bad if not worse..... a baby blunt coming eh? congrats you guys!!:jump:

M

Marywanna

Sure is nice to hear good news! Congratulations to you both!:gaga: GO WINGS

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations to you both. May your child live a long, healthy and blessed life.

Miss Blunted: Now I know the doc would say differently, but my girl toked a few times during prenency as well as a few other friends of ours that have children and none of them have shown any detrimental effects. Now im not saying to go out and cheech and chong it up.... but I really have a hard time beleiving all the crutches our doctor told us about how even a little puff will destroy his nervous system and give him leukemia.

Either way, I wish you all the best. -BhT :tiphat:

Ya what BHT said, I took puffs when I was preggers and my daughter couldnt be any more perfect[ shes 26 now] its really helps with the nausea and lets you eat better. Like BHT said a puff now and then wont hurt the baby, but its deff a personal choice :)
Congrats again!!!

BlissDesu

MB & PT, congratulations!

What are doctors prescribing for morning sickness these days?
Ondansetron. Thoughts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ondansetron
The 5-HT3 receptor antagonists are the primary drugs used to treat and prevent chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). Many times they are given intravenously about 30 minutes before beginning therapy. Ondansetron is also effective in controlling post-operative nausea and vomiting (PONV) and post-radiation nausea and vomiting, and is a possible therapy for nausea and vomiting due to acute or chronic medical illness or acute gastroenteritis.

Although it is highly effective, its high cost had limited its use to controlling PONV and CINV- although it is now available in cheaper generic forms. It is also used off-label to treat hyperemesis gravidarum in pregnant women, but there is no conclusive data available on its safety in pregnancy, especially during the first trimester. It is also often used to treat cyclic vomiting syndrome; although there have been no formal trials to confirm efficacy, case reports suggest it can be helpful in some cases. The drug is administered 1–3 times daily, depending on the severity of nausea and/or vomiting. The normal oral dose for adults and children over the age of 12, is 8 mg initially, followed by a second dose of 8 mg, eight hours later. The drug is then administered once every 12 hours, usually not for more than 2–3 days. Following oral administration, it takes about 1.5–2 hours to reach maximum plasma concentrations. This drug is removed from the body by the liver and kidneys.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
^^ I don't know, but I've been so sick I've lost 5 pounds in 5 days. I can take a little white pill my RN sister in law takes (she's 9 months:))....she just has to get it to me. They work okay.....honestly even a couple puffs of reclining buddha won't help me. If I can't keep food down in the next couple of days, I'm going to the hospital. I live by one of the best in the country and have lots of connections there in nursing and billing, hehehe.

What I have eaten and kept down is very healthy, I take that awfully serious....making sure my diet is well rounded and full of nutrients. I just can't seem to get any more than 800-1000 calories in......I'm needing 1700-1800 to keep this baby healthy.

I'm so frustrated, I'm a 29 year old Mommy to be that has her shit together, is serious about doing this the right way, have the ability to rest whenever I need to, no work stress....I jsut CAN'T INGEST ENOUGH FOOD!!!! Ugh! I have dry heaves until I eat, then at least a meal usually comes back up, any time of day...this isn't just morning sickness, it's all day.

Week 6-10 is the most crucial for little tea bag, so it's smoking or nausia pills, I'm not hurting my baby over being sick, fuck that. I love this baby with all my heart already!

Sleepy

Veteran
awww...

congratulations to you both!!!

hope you feel better, miss b.

wow....tea bag junior!! hehehe

BlissDesu

I understand - I hope those dry heaves go away sooner than later.

Fish and egg yolks daily: power food for the developing brain

wishing you a happy & healthy baby!

It is criminal that there isn't more trustworthy (unbiased) information on cannabis and pregnancy, because it would seem cannabis could be a useful medicine for women plagued by morning sickness, especially considering its non-toxicity relative to any other 'drug' used to treat such symptoms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_effects_of_cannabis#Pregnancy
A 1989 study of 1226 mothers published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that "the use of marijuana or cocaine during pregnancy is associated with impaired fetal growth".[8] Compared to fetal alcohol syndrome, similar types of facial features and related symptoms are not associated with prenatal marijuana exposure.[9] THC passes into the breast milk and might affect a breastfed infant.[10] Many studies about drug use during pregnancy are self-administered by the applicants and not always anonymous. The stigma of using illicit drugs while pregnant discourages honest reporting and can invalidate the results. Studies show that women who consume cannabis while they are pregnant may also be likely to consume alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, or other illicit drugs, which makes it difficult to deduce scientific facts about just marijuana use from statistical results. Very few large, well-controlled epidemiological studies have taken place to understand the connection of marijuana use and pregnancy.[citation needed]

A study of the development of 59 Jamaican children was conducted with the children being monitored from child birth to age 5 years. One-half of the sample's mothers used marijuana during pregnancy; they were paired with non-using mothers who matched age, parity, and socioeconomic status. Testing was done at 1, 3, and 30 days of age with the Brazelton Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scales, and at ages 4 and 5 years with the McCarthy Scales of Children's Abilities test. Data was also collected from the child's home environment and temperament, as well as standardized tests. The results over the entire research period showed no significant differences in development testing outcomes between using and non-using mothers. At 30 days of age, however, the children of marijuana-using mothers had higher scores on autonomic stability and reflexes.[11] The absence of any differences between the exposed and non-exposed groups in the early neonatal period suggest that the better scores of exposed neonates at 1 month are traceable to the cultural positioning and social and economic characteristics of mothers using marijuana that select for the use of marijuana but also promote neonatal development.[12]

Some studies have found that children of tobacco and marijuana-smoking mothers more frequently suffer from permanent cognitive deficits, concentration disorders, hyperactivity, and impaired social interactions than non-exposed children of the same age and social background.[13][14] A recent study, with participation of scientists from Europe and the United States, has now identified that naturally occurring endocannabinoid molecules play a role in establishing how certain nerve cells connect to each other in the fetal brain.[15][16][17] Another study examining cannabinoid receptor proteins (CBRs) expressed in brain cells of mice determined that endogenous endocannabinoids assist in directing brain cell directional development while in the womb.[18] The researchers suggest that elevated blood THC levels due to cannabis consumption would affect brain development of human fetuses. In contrast, other studies in Jamaica have suggested that cannabis use by expectant mothers does not appear to cause birth defects or developmental delays in their newborn children.[11][12]

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I kept in a lot of food today, only had dry heaves this morning. Last night was the first night I can actually say I got some REM sleep, I'm sure it helped.

Latest posts

Latest posts