What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday Gypsy!

Skip

Veteran
Who would have ever thought that the cutie in this pic (yes it's an original!) would be 50 years later
accomplishing what he has....supplying seeds to many growers far and wide...and hosting such a nice
community as IC Mag. :ying:

Here ya go Gypsy......a 50 year old pic of your beginnings! :gaga:
Bet ya forgot I have that one (and lots of others)! :biglaugh: :gaga:

Things kinda wind down the way they begin.....you had little hair in this pic!...and a shaved head now. :dance013:

Who woulda thought this kid would one day grow up to be a Bionic Ninja Gypsy Johnny Cannaseed?

Yeah, where did that hair go?

FIFTY BIG ONES! May the next 50 be even better!

Here's to you, big guy!:jump::dance013::dance013:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Sheesh, he's barely changed... I only met him once and can still see how he hasnt changed...lol ;)

edit - ok, so he' s probably a good bit taller...

Honkytonk

A virtual crown as a birthday gift for the rightful King of Cannabis
Kingcrown.jpg

At your service, my liege.
Enjoy #50!

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
NO WAY! Look at those chubby little cheeks :D

Happy Birthday BIG POPPA... my you be blessed with another happy and healthy half century :ying:

Thanks for being YOU... I value such an individuals friendship.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice mohawk! :)

Hey DG, new logo in your sig? looks much tighter (although maybe a bit racy...lol ;) )

Last edited:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
url='http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=13847&pictureid=334812']
picture.php
[/url]

Phwar blimey. What a piece o meat. Thank god your only 50 and not Five-O. hehehehe. As The Sun would say...Here is what you could have looked like if you had gone a different route with your acting career. :artist:

HAPPY B'DAY HALF A CENTURY....NOT OUT AND STILL AT THE CREASE. AN INNINGS ANY CRICKET TEAM WOULD BE PROUD OF!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY!

A little late for me... haven't been online in a couple days.
Half a century! Jesus! Half way there!

Skip

Veteran
Phwar blimey. What a piece o meat. Thank god your only 50 and not Five-O. hehehehe. As The Sun would say...Here is what you could have looked like if you had gone a different route with your acting career. :artist:

HAPPY B'DAY HALF A CENTURY....NOT OUT AND STILL AT THE CREASE. AN INNINGS ANY CRICKET TEAM WOULD BE PROUD OF!
LMAO! Great mockup!

Grow 'em, Dano!

Everyone on the set must smoke more Maui Wowee! (A takeoff on Tracey Ullman's hilarious impersonation of Jack Lord's daughter)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Every good Gypsy in training learns grooming early on!

Gypsy's first tricycle.

Like all good English boys, splashing in his first Wellies. :biggrin:

Was trying to keep this flowing in a chronological order....working through 50 years....but am missing the pram shot....will drop it in here shortly. :biggrin: